Snarky Brides

Any (and other WoW players)

Cross-realm raids are going live.

Just sayin'.

Re: Any (and other WoW players)

• I KNOW AND I'M HORDE AGAIN WE SHOULD TOTALLY RAID TOGETHER! P.S. My gear sucks.
  • NOOOO. I'm Alli. :( My highest Horde dude is like level 7. I don't see her raiding for quite some time.
  • GO HORDE OR GO HOME.

... except I kind of, sort of rerolled Sith Inquisitor.  :goes home:
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_other-wow-players?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3c426154-7094-4fae-a1c9-9fea0ee2f57bPost:bfe54114-d777-42a0-82a3-d5796d42d753">Re: Any (and other WoW players)</a>:
    [QUOTE]GO HORDE OR GO HOME. ... except I kind of, sort of rerolled Sith Inquisitor.  :goes home:
    Posted by Celles[/QUOTE]

It's okay, I pretty much only log on to post my auctions and make gold these days. I would totally come back for a TK raid though. I has healy priest.
  • A TK raid would be awesome.
  • Except I think most of us are healers.
  • Clearly, we need to switch sides and heal the dragons instead of slay them.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_other-wow-players?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3c426154-7094-4fae-a1c9-9fea0ee2f57bPost:8a6f4721-32b5-4712-a6b7-6658956fa4b5">Re: Any (and other WoW players)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Clearly, we need to switch sides and heal the dragons instead of slay them.
    Posted by Celles[/QUOTE]

Lol, right? I have a hunter and a DK I could level up. My warlock is still Alliance, because I can only faction change 20k gold, and eff that.
  • My prot pally needs a new chestpiece and she's good to go. 

So, I can tank!
  • Bah. I'm a healer too. I have a level 76 hunter that I'm slowly leveling but she blows in dungeons so I doubt she'd be good in raids.
  • AnysunriseAnysunrise member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_other-wow-players?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3c426154-7094-4fae-a1c9-9fea0ee2f57bPost:d6c34d7c-ab8d-4e54-9d01-2d4afcc5cb9f">Re: Any (and other WoW players)</a>:
    [QUOTE]My prot pally needs a new chestpiece and she's good to go.  So, I can tank!
    Posted by Celles[/QUOTE]

I'm sure H would tank too, or dps on his warrior. WE ARE SET.
  • I'm horde but mainly play healers as well. I have a mage who is practically raid ready but once I got her to that point I focused on getting my paladin from 85 and learning how to heal on her. I don't play enough to raid with a guild but I do want to check out LFR at some point. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_other-wow-players?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3c426154-7094-4fae-a1c9-9fea0ee2f57bPost:2ac4b847-0fac-45ff-ac2d-b45aadc83acc">Re: Any (and other WoW players)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm horde but mainly play healers as well. I have a mage who is practically raid ready but once I got her to that point I focused on getting my paladin from 85 and learning how to heal on her. I don't play enough to raid with a guild but I do want to check out LFR at some point. 
    Posted by celticmyss[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I have a low level mage I really like playing. She's fun. 

</div>
  • celticmysscelticmyss member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    DJ - it's regularly updated with new content so there is always an end goal and they do a relatively good job of having different goals and tasks in game depending on what your interests are.

The definitely try to make it go on infinitely - so you keep paying your monthly subscription. I have been playing with very few breaks for almost 7 years now (ugh!), so it obviously works. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards