Snarky Brides

How to make work more bearable...

Dear Co-Worker,

Thank you for bringing in your cd of Steel Drum Island music and allowing everyone in the office to rip it to their media player.  You have made a long day much more bearable as I know envision palm trees, Caribbean waters, and alcholic beverages....

Muchos Gracias,

Your day-dreaming office buddy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers

Re: How to make work more bearable...

• (((wanders off to go find some steel drum music)))
  • Great. Now I want, no, need a mai tai.
  • Hm.  I'm hankering for a pina colada.
  • nyreknyrek member
    First Comment

Cheers! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • There's a bar on the floor right below me.  Any idea how frickin difficult it is to be on a diet and be forced to smell bacon and burgers and deliciousness all day?  Ain't fun. LoL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome to the Hotel Caaaaaalifornia, what a lovely place...  That song is stuck in my head now.  I know it's not steel drum music but it's vacation music to me.  And yes, I know, that makes me officially old.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_work-bearable?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:44bd6010-0379-4f16-84db-e1e18df53e90Post:9e1c152d-13a6-4874-ab81-ae280b07bdc4">Re: How to make work more bearable...</a>:
    [QUOTE]There's a bar on the floor right below me.  Any idea how frickin difficult it is to be on a diet and be forced to smell bacon and burgers and deliciousness all day?  Ain't fun. LoL
    Posted by 526SadieSadie[/QUOTE]

I would be there right now. With a bottle of tequila.
  • I wish I could fantasize about laying on the beach while I'm at work. My old boss (the one that got fired) bought subs and put them on the floor in her office and then listened to Christian Rock very loudly while the rest of us felt the floor bumping with the subs. And this, my friends, was not an occasional occurrence.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards