Snarky Brides

lets chat

Re: lets chat

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:4923c8a6-a28c-4938-9148-f93d99553454Post:66fd90c8-183e-4d63-a4ba-999397c715be">Re: lets chat</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: lets chat :  Im way late on responding, but FB tore me away from TK for a while.  I wish it was sleep walking, then I could blame my shopping on a legitimate disorder, not the i want new pretty things syndrome. 
    Posted by RYoung1485[/QUOTE]

Damn FB.. Haha, well, just blame it on sleep-shopping.. We'll back you up. :p
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4923c8a6-a28c-4938-9148-f93d99553454Post:55a78231-1e02-4483-b205-88f6d75d517a">Re: lets chat</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ha, I'm not friends with ANYONE on the Knot. Like, no one. I keep wanting to add people, but I feel like a loser, being all, hey, wanna add me?
    Posted by cupcakesfrosting[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>dittttoooooo</div><div>its grade school awkwardness all over again</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic "Do not seek the because; in love there is no because, no reason, no explanation, no solutions."
  • Think I found you and sent a message.
  • ha! ill be sure to send FI to you guys for the back up. "Hey hunny, these ladies here on this wedding website say sleep shopping is legit, see, seeeeeee, i told you so!"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic "Do not seek the because; in love there is no because, no reason, no explanation, no solutions."
  • Yup! You got me! :)

Ya, I always joke that when I'm at Ulta or something, I went into a mini coma.. Haha.
  • Hi ladies. Are you still up?
  • Its hard not to. Sometimes the need to find clothes that make you feel pretty far outweigh the financial responsibility (or lack there of) of paying bills. 
  • I may or may not have went on a minor spree yesterday for no better reason than I have been exhausted lately with work/school and felt like I no longer had a conscience.
  • Ya, I went and bought cleanser, and a new mascara, that's almost double the amount of my old one, just because I wanted to try it..

And I love it. I no longer feel guilty.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4923c8a6-a28c-4938-9148-f93d99553454Post:428ad0ea-439d-40e6-b7fa-b99027624d6c">Re: lets chat</a>:
    [QUOTE]I may or may not have went on a minor spree yesterday for no better reason than I have been exhausted lately with work/school and felt like<strong> I no longer had a conscience.</strong>
    Posted by NatesGirl16[/QUOTE]

<div>This. where'd you shop?</div>
  • Welcome Jas! Hows it goin?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4923c8a6-a28c-4938-9148-f93d99553454Post:b2b6b836-15e9-480c-a7d1-e8298e173d22">Re: lets chat</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: lets chat : This. where'd you shop?
    Posted by RYoung1485[/QUOTE]
    Anthropologie.  They sent me an email baotu a big sale and there's one right by my job.

Okay, ladies, I'm out.  FI is finally ready for sleep.  Night!
  • loves anthro. nighty night.
  • Cupcakes, i just read back.. i have never seen all of the shining either. cant make myself get into it. 
  • I haven't even seen parts of it, so I can't say the same.. I just haven't seen it. Meh, I'm lame.

• nah. There are about a gazillion movies that one is 'supposed' to have seen that I've never seen nor do I have any desire to see. ex: Kill Bill, Terminator, When Harry Met Sally, The Shining, The Godfather etc etc
  • Aww, Kill Bill (1, 2, and 3) are so good though.. And I love Quentin Tarantino.. He's awesome..
  • Good! I'm so excited people are awake with me! This never happens.

H told me today that he is ready for us to get another cat. I am scouring rescue sites right now.
  • ohhh fun! getting animals is the most fun activity. I love just wandering around and playing with all of the potential family members!

I think with kill bill its uma thurmon (sp?) she freaks me out. she's like what my nightmares of satan as a woman would produce. 
  • edited October 2010
    Ugh, Jas, I hate you a little bit right now.. A won't let me get a cat! Like, pretty much refuses it.. :( It makes me sad. I'm so lonely when he's at work.. And I totally fell in love with a cat at the shelter, and it breaks my heart I can't have her.
  • you can always go back to the shelter and snuggle them.. or foster some. that how i snuck in my two little hound beasties. I told FI we would just foster one of them and now we have both forever. 
  • Our cat has seriously been the easiest pet ever. I am used to dogs, which are just really needy. The cat is happy as long as she has food and water. Tell your Fi I said that Cupcake. Most low-maintainence friend ever.

R- I haven't seen most popular movies either. Like...Austin Powers, American Pie, Night at the Roxbury, all of those ones.
  • So glad im not alone. FI ad his friends are total movie buffs and are appalled at my lack of movie-ness. 
  • Her name is Alice. She was hit by a car 6 months ago and broke her leg, but wasn't found for a month, so she needed to have surgery on her leg. She's completely fine now, she'll have a little limp, but she's fine.
  • oh no! you must own her! Ill back you up on this one for backing up the sleep shopping for me! 
  • Oh ya, A is completely appalled at all the movies I haven't seen. It's pretty funny. We'll be talking about something, and he'll go "Omg. Add it to the list".

We have a list. With about 100 movies on it..
  • we tried to start one on Netflix- BUT, there have been so many that A just gave up and has decided we have forever to see them together. *obnoxious swoon*
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4923c8a6-a28c-4938-9148-f93d99553454Post:a92ba413-f90e-467f-94d3-a876da088bb9">Re: lets chat</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sucrets, problem solved. Just dont lend your books. I HATE lending people my books. I let my aunt borrow my Dark Tower series and it was so hard for me to let go and let her do it. I am really weird about my books.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    Oh man. I have NEVER heard of anyone else loving the Dark Tower series. I listened to Creed when I read those books, and now every time I  hear a Creed song it takes me to that part of the book.  LOVE THEM.

(I also love my kindle, but I just love to read, I don't care what it's on. )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards