Snarky Brides

Have we decided on a new locale?

I can't bring myself to open each post to see if something has been decided because they take so damned long.

My favorite suggestion was Entertaining Ideas.  Because that idea entertained me. 
But put your suggestions here, and let's figure out a way off of this island.

And Knot Annie, if you're reading this, nothing personal.  If KMT manages to make this place liveable again, I'm pretty sure we'll be back.
3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali

Re: Have we decided on a new locale?

• I already started a groundbreaking post here: http://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/5693635/ShowForum.aspx, but will follow wherever everyone goes.
    "As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • Is anyone allowed to follow or is it invite only?
  • Of course anyone can follow.  Except Robe.  She know what she done.

3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards