Snarky Brides

Whew.

2»

Re: Whew.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whew?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4e3c00c5-fb08-4247-9826-5867b3bdb983Post:42700efe-9baf-497a-b6e9-12d04cfa1a9d">Re:Whew.</a>:
    [QUOTE]And we are around the same as I was in college in 96 as well but I didn't get those references either. I am also kind of ambivalent on Big Bang theory. It is funny when I watch it but I don't tune in on purpose.
    Posted by tlc35[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Eh, we were just reading different books in college. I'm suprised and honored that anyone got my book nerd jokes! anna kind of made my day with that reference to the whole series. Future ASOIAF in-jokes will be hard to avoid but I'll do my best. </div><div>
    </div><div>My mom loves BBT! And so do the Emmys. I'm just glad that kid from Roseanne has such a good gig. Way to be awesome, Darlene's boyfriend.</div><div>
    <div>(And you're from Baton Rouge? Ha! Fun. Wave from down the road!) </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div></div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whew?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:4e3c00c5-fb08-4247-9826-5867b3bdb983Post:014e8858-5256-40dc-8b71-99ee6ab6cf42">Re: Whew.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whew. : Blasphemy!!! BBT is AMAZING!
    Posted by brittany634[/QUOTE]

I have no idea why anyone doesnt enjoy BBT. We laugh our butts off every week. And Amy Farrah Fowler is awesome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • BubbsNBubbsBubbsNBubbs member
    First Comment
    edited October 2012

BBT is the best! It got my 12 year old brother thinking that being smart is cool...so that's a WIN in my book.

Amy Farrah Fowler is awesome...but Sheldon better give her some action pretty soon. :) 

AFF:"Did I ever tell you that you remind me of a sexy praying mantis?"
    SC:"Everytime you drink alcohol"

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards