Snarky Brides
Options

If you...

...were home alone in the middle of the night and heard a fart, would you laugh or get freaked thefuckout?
panther

Re: If you...

• Options
    Freak out.  No question.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Freak out then immediately giggle and then continue freaking out.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_if-you?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5a77364b-3719-4252-bd63-f14ac9546289Post:99f00288-f421-4932-ae56-0d802e8064e7">Re: If you...</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Freak out then immediately giggle and then continue freaking out.
    </strong>Posted by lbarr088[/QUOTE]

Exactly this.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Oh come on.  Someone thinks they are going to sneak into your house and fuckup your shiiit and they full on FART and it's not funny?  I can honestly see me and the intruder laughing at that.  You know, before I call the cops.
    panther
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_if-you?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5a77364b-3719-4252-bd63-f14ac9546289Post:5ed424aa-f758-4fb2-ae7e-07dfbb224f5f">Re: If you...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would blame it on the dog and end up being hacked to pieces by the gassy assailant because I didn't realize someone was in the house. 
    Posted by Dot Dash[/QUOTE]

<div>This made me laugh.  If Old Man lived with me I would totally blame him.  He just lays there in doggie wonderland and lets 'em rip.  DB will flip a nut if she toots.  She will turn and stare at her bum all grossed out for a minute or two then sit and pout.  </div><div>
    </div><div>I definitely would laugh though, and sometimes I even laugh when I'm scared or in super sad situations.  </div><div>
    </div><div>ETA:  With that last part I just totally made myself sound like a socially inept person.  For real though, the more awkward the situation the more I feel the urge to laugh.</div>
  • Options
    What not to eat before you burgle: steamed veggies like broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts or cabbage, no Mexican food especially anything with beans, and no coffee (for no sharts)

Or, just beano before.
    panther
  • Options
    This made me think... I wonder how many burglars have been caught by flatulence or burping?  I mean, this HAS to have happened before.
  • Options
    FREAKTHEFUCKOUT!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards