Snarky Brides

Morning!

2»

Re: Morning!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-22?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5c4705e2-fff4-4e3d-98b9-4103928b9f5fPost:7e50277f-df31-4af2-bf98-d5b1def18c6d">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Not sure what happened with the car.  I went out this morning at 5 to let the dog pee, and that's what I found. The Fire Marshall was there taking pictures of it too. Said it happened at like 4 this morning?   FI and I are pretty sure the people that own that car are drug dealers though. Like we've seen a few sketchy conversations in the parking lot. <strong> I'm guessing cars don't just spontaneously combust when it's 30 degrees outside </strong>and the car is off, but whatever.  Just another reason to move.... our neighborhood has gone so downhill in the last year.
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

They do when they've got a mobile meth lab in them.
  • Have fun cew, getaways are great. Sorry you're sick, KD, that sucks, especially with your H leaving. And steph, I saw that pic on FB but didn't know it was just outside your home. Scary.

I have nothing planned for today other than my book. H wants to go over to a friend's to smoke some meat but we were just there last night so I don't want to go. I don't feel like socializing. We won't get any kids tonight so it's just like any other Sunday.
  • Morning ladies. I have to work later. So im cleaning and trying to get table numbers done.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-22?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5c4705e2-fff4-4e3d-98b9-4103928b9f5fPost:748a4808-f3cb-4c06-a58a-1e7eee14ffb2">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning ladies. I have to work later. So im cleaning and trying to get table numbers done.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

<div>We finally finished these yesterday.  Least favorite 'to do' yet.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-22?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5c4705e2-fff4-4e3d-98b9-4103928b9f5fPost:3829c25e-f69a-4818-a19c-84dc9af20231">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Morning! : We finally finished these yesterday.  Least favorite 'to do' yet.
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Not fun. I decided to get a bunch of frames and do them that way. But now I need more frames. ..
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • hey ladies...

I am somewhat back. I've missed you all. Its been a hard week :-/

KD- sorry to hear you are sick. I am too :( I knew I was going to crash today though....

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Hey Star-whats wrong with you?

Glad you are back though.
  • Good morning! I'm bouncing off the walls because it's Halloween!!

K, sorry to hear about your mom's brother :( Just be there for her and let her talk/cry/whatever she needs.

Steph - That's crazy! Nothing like randomly exploding cars to start your day.
  • Afternoon all! Just checking in while FI checks out the football scores =P

We're making Thanksgiving dinner today since my parents were gone for Canadian Thanksgiving. My mom makes freaking awesome stuffing and gravy, so I'm pumped. 

See you guys later!
  • KD- sadly my grandfather passed away monday. The wake and funeral were this weekend... :(

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-22?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5c4705e2-fff4-4e3d-98b9-4103928b9f5fPost:7a0dc06f-d21e-4f03-bf5c-6da4a4efe8a7">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]KD- sadly my grandfather passed away monday. The wake and funeral were this weekend... :(
    Posted by Starmusica[/QUOTE]

Aw, so sorry Star. My condolences, I'll keep you in my T&P.
  • My condolences, Star also sorry to hear about your uncle kc. When all was said and done, it was really the alcohol that killed my sister a three years ago so I know how hard it is.

• Morning All! What a way to start my favorite holiday: Get to work, and there are 12 VM on the machine, asking if we're doing anything for Halloween. THEN, this old lady shiitt all the way down our Management hallway towards the bathroom, and then all over in the bathroom. THAT was fun talking to the Fire Dept. and trying to make sure she didn't get it anywhere else..

Today sucks already.

Sorry about everyone's bad days.. :( T&P for you guys..
  • Ew, cupcake I'm sorry to say I've been there done that several times. Thank god last time I was able to get housekeeping to clean it up. But where I used to work a homeless guy crapped all the way down the aisle to the bathroom.

Hope your day gets better.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-22?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5c4705e2-fff4-4e3d-98b9-4103928b9f5fPost:3d796605-b1fa-4729-b9bf-501ca8cff6d2">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ew, cupcake I'm sorry to say I've been there done that several times. Thank god last time I was able to get housekeeping to clean it up. But where I used to work a homeless guy crapped all the way down the aisle to the bathroom. Hope your day gets better.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

I think it will be. I'm a cracked-out college student for Halloween, so I'm SUPER comfy in my bunny slippers. Haha.

The worst thing is she kept wanting help to get up, and Security and I didn't have any gloves, so we kept telling her to wait for the EMT's. *shudder*

Is anyone dressing up this year? I'm a little late for the Costume thread..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards