Snarky Brides

New Christmas Poll

13»

Re: New Christmas Poll

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_new-christmas-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:61204bd1-9b65-406b-8ac4-4b00c9e4a467Post:6233fdf5-fc03-428a-8bfd-ac5c758bcddd">Re: New Christmas Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tim Allen's Santa Clause.. Can't stand that movie for some reason.. I have no clue why but those movies went on forever!  The only one that I can kinda stand watching is the third one with jack frost.
    Posted by undyingmizery[/QUOTE]

The third one is the worst. It got so stupid. They all acted like idiots. The second would have been better if not for Chet.

But I agree, the Jack Frost character was great. I love his hair.
  • Eleven, including me. Five boys, six girls, four parents, two drivers, and a partridge in a pear tree.
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_new-christmas-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:61204bd1-9b65-406b-8ac4-4b00c9e4a467Post:04d09e76-9f1b-4924-ae71-cbdea249e440">Re: New Christmas Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: New Christmas Poll : The third one is the worst. It got so stupid. They all acted like idiots. The second would have been better if not for Chet. <strong>But I agree, the Jack Frost character was great. I love his hair.
    </strong>Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

That's the only reason I can stand it lol
  • Damn. How can you give Kris Kringle a parking ticket on Christmas Eve? What's next, rabies shots for the Easter Bunny?
  • I made my family disappear.
    panther
  • Bless this highly nutritious microwavable macaroni and cheese dinner and the people who sold it on sale. Amen.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_new-christmas-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:61204bd1-9b65-406b-8ac4-4b00c9e4a467Post:d6ea6058-6d7c-42c8-9403-e731508ae331">Re: New Christmas Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think you have to be a fan of old movies to like It's a Wonderful life. It's a very slow paced movie, but has a great story I think. I hate Scrooged. Basically because Bill Murray is in it and he is my nemesis.
    Posted by kcullen37[/QUOTE]

Since Bill Murray came up - I HATE Groundhog Day. HATE IT. And I've given it a fair chance too. I have seen it several times.

Not a Christmas movie, but hate is hate :-)
    my read shelf:
    Elysia's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • No, Kevin, you're what the French call les incompetents.
    panther
  • mom: Say good night, Kevin.
    Kevin: "Good night, Kevin."
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Hi, I'm Mitch Murphy. I live across the street. You guys going out of town? We're going to Orlando, Florida. Well, actually, first we're going to Missouri to pick up my grandma. Did you know the McCallisters are going to France? Do you know if it's cold there? Do these vans get good gas mileage?
  • K&J64K&J64 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2010
    I n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_new-christmas-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:61204bd1-9b65-406b-8ac4-4b00c9e4a467Post:58539b55-e83f-429a-9564-e32e20459856">Re: New Christmas Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: New Christmas Poll : Since Bill Murray came up - I HATE Groundhog Day. HATE IT. And I've given it a fair chance too. I have seen it several times. Not a Christmas movie, but hate is hate :-)
    Posted by merivale87[/QUOTE]

Groundhog Day is probably the worst movie ever,next to What About Bob. Damn that Bill Murray, our rivalry runs deep. He started it.

I swear he's the one responsible for sending Rachel Ray after me too, jerk.

Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_new-christmas-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:61204bd1-9b65-406b-8ac4-4b00c9e4a467Post:1f6963c8-423b-412d-af93-f15a7321e432">Re: New Christmas Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]I n Response to Re: New Christmas Poll : Groundhog Day is probably the worst movie ever,next to What About Bob. Damn that Bill Murray, our rivalry runs deep. He started it. I swear he's the one responsible for sending Rachel Ray after me too, jerk.
    Posted by kcullen37[/QUOTE]

The only time I have ever been able to stand Bill Murray was in that movie Zombieland. Everybody is cool when they become zombified.
    my read shelf:
    Elysia's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Ma'am, I'm eight years old. You think I would be here alone? I don't think so.
    panther
  • Don't you know how to knock, phlegm-wad?
    panther
  • Buzz, I'm going through all your private stuff. You'd better come out and pound me.
  • Kevin, you're such a disease.

It is true that pit bulls grab and hold on. But what they most
    often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart

imageimage
  • Harry: Why the hell did you take your shoes off?
    Marv: Why the hell are you dressed like a chicken?
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_new-christmas-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:61204bd1-9b65-406b-8ac4-4b00c9e4a467Post:fd80e8f3-ad82-4adb-a8cb-081b2db53a8c">Re: New Christmas Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]I's not technically a Christmas movie, but I have to watch "Love Actually" every year.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

This is SO a Christmas Movie (There were TWO lobsters at the birth of Christ?)
    I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy. ~Dory
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What Christmas movie do you hate that everyone else seems to love?

"A Christmas Story."  I don't get it.
    Updated 1/17/11 imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • There are 15 people in this house, you're the only one who has to make trouble.
    panther
  • I made my family disappear.

It is true that pit bulls grab and hold on. But what they most
    often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart

imageimage
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_new-christmas-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:61204bd1-9b65-406b-8ac4-4b00c9e4a467Post:0c69b465-7830-4d02-a335-be43172ff9e1">Re: New Christmas Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]I made my family disappear.
    Posted by Chi_Chi[/QUOTE]

OH SNAP
    panther
  • Yeah, come on, kid, open up. It's Santy Claus... and his elf!
  • Side note: for all the Home Alone lovers out there, the kid that plays the annoying neighbor boy with all the questions actually auditioned for the part of Kevin, but lost it to Macauley Culkin.

I don't know why I know that...
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_new-christmas-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:61204bd1-9b65-406b-8ac4-4b00c9e4a467Post:4c1b86ce-fe38-4748-95c7-ba1211afa5f7">Re: New Christmas Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kermit- We have that same smoker on our deck, covered by snow at this moment. But DH likes it so he doesnt have to fire up the big grill, we havent smoked anything yet though.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

Ok, good to know that besides the reviews online, others are satisfied with it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards