Snarky Brides

Hello?

2»

Re: Hello?

• Crash, are you a bartender?

KD and Sesh, the obvious progression of this is that we go out together, get drunk, and crush anyone that approaches us.
  • Congrats Megh!

We are down at our summer house on the Cape. Remember that friend that I posted about the other day? She texted me yesterday at like 5pm to say that she was staying home last night because her boyfriend was exhausted and had to work early in the morning (ok, so leave him at home?). Another mutual friend is having a cookout Sunday (with kids, family members, etc.) so she said maybe she would see me then. I just got a text from her, asking if she and her daughter could stop by today. Seriously? I told you we would be busy opening up the house today. We have an acre of property that hasn't been mowed since before the wedding in September. The weeds are a foot tall. The furniture for the porch is in our living room and spare bedroom. H spent an hour cleaning the bathroom. What part of "We are busy Saturday opening the house" did you not understand? I haven't even freaking showered.

Sorry about the rant. I am just beyond aggravated. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Alli, I admire all of your ambition! And your friend is silly.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-33?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:61ad184e-e743-4edf-97f0-0bf10fb1c70fPost:7a853d2a-4907-43db-9865-b4f628fe89d0">Re: Hello?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Alli, I admire all of your ambition! And your friend is silly.
    Posted by jasmineh7777[/QUOTE]

This.

Sorry about your friends Alli. But have a great time. Sounds fab!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That's annoying, alli. And yeah, leave the BF at home, why is that not an option for her? I hope you told her no, she couldn't come over. People like that are so annoying.
  • Thanks guys. I did tell her no, but I may go to a cookout at her sister's tomorrow. She has her daughter  until 7pm tomorrow, so I am hoping I can get her to hang after after. I do want to see her, because I love her to death. We have been friends for 23 year now, and have been through a lot together.

Well, off to work. H just went iut to get some more string for the weed whacker. The yard is so bad in places that it has to be whacked before it can be mowed. There are two houses on the property and my uncle lives here year round, but he does the bare minimum, preferring to sit inside and drink all day. Of course I am semi-useless thus summer, so I am not much help.

Oh, I do have good news! We had an ultrasound yesterday, and wee baby Kieran is happy and healthy. 86th percentile for growth, measuring about 2 weeks ahead, and approx. 4 lbs, 4 oz, give or take 10 oz. He gave us a very cute yawn when the tech was looking at his face. Andplusalso, I got a great deal on some cloth diapers this mornign on Babysteals (KW and Sarahplz, are you out there?). Yay!
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    im laying outside *trying* to tan but clouds keep making it difficult. im craving a bit olf colour so im staying out anyways
  • It's noon, I still haven't gotten out of bed and Scott is making nachos for breakfast (for himself).  Today seems promising.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-33?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:61ad184e-e743-4edf-97f0-0bf10fb1c70fPost:18fcac4b-2816-419e-b8bf-0371603d414c">Re: Hello?</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Crash, are you a bartender?</strong> KD and Sesh, the obvious progression of this is that we go out together, get drunk, and crush anyone that approaches us.

<div>Sorry, I've been MIA moving. Now everything is here and we're just relaxing for a bit before we try to unpack everything. Some things are unpacked, but not a whole lot of stuff. </div><div>
    </div><div>No, I'm not a bartender. Why? </div><div>
    </div><div>But, to answer another PPs question, yes Copper is a Pom. He's adorable, I want to get another puppy (but a girl). I think we'll probably go with something with shorter hair. Maybe a Beagle.</div>
  • Crash, you said you walked into the bar. That's all.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-33?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:61ad184e-e743-4edf-97f0-0bf10fb1c70fPost:0a8b6941-552e-4d66-a800-73e0a121e871">Re: Hello?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Crash, you said you walked into the bar. That's all.

You are thinking of crose, not crash. :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-33?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:61ad184e-e743-4edf-97f0-0bf10fb1c70fPost:5638c335-8436-4a85-9839-26f1d242a597">Re: Hello?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hello? : <strong>You are thinking of crose, not crash. :)</strong>
    Posted by allisong23[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes. </div><div>I was confused about when I said I walked into the bar. I started thinking that maybe I had been KUI. lol</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-33?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:61ad184e-e743-4edf-97f0-0bf10fb1c70fPost:5638c335-8436-4a85-9839-26f1d242a597">Re: Hello?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hello? : You are thinking of crose, not crash. :)
    Posted by allisong23[/QUOTE]

You're right Alli. Oops!
     Hungover Jas shouldn't post. haha
  • But hungover Jas is awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards