Snarky Brides
Options

WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!

124»

Re: WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!

• Options
    Alright, well I'm out for the night, have a good one ladies!
  • Options
    lindseyann410lindseyann410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just popping in for a bit.  I'm trying to finalize NY's plans.  We always try to do something fun, but it always seems to not pan out.

Sesh- I really enjoyed the Percy Jackson series.  I was dubious about The Lost Hero because I figure it was be repetitive and he would run out of material, but I loved it.  Then again, I'm a fan of mythology and YA lit.

ETA: I can't wait to read Son of Poseidon.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everybody-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:6d49d15f-9ddb-4550-b75b-b50c83968325Post:237dad85-1a8a-46fc-9cea-e1183fd1fd58">Re: WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just popping in for a bit.  I'm trying to finalize NY's plans.  We always try to do something fun, but it always seems to not pan out. Sesh- I really enjoyed the Percy Jackson series.  I was dubious about The Lost Hero because I figure it was be repetitive and he would run out of material, but I loved it.  Then again, I'm a fan of mythology and YA lit. ETA: I can't wait to read Son of Poseidon.
    Posted by lindseyann410[/QUOTE]

I like the new spinoff since they are older. So far I'm loving them. Did you read The Son of Neptune yet? And have you read his other series, The Kane Chronicles, about the Egyptian gods?

jackie, Whisky rarely runs, but when he does he's a trip. He ends up sliding on the tile and his butt always hits the wall.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everybody-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:6d49d15f-9ddb-4550-b75b-b50c83968325Post:bb225d6e-37f3-4cf0-a3d3-bc2cb13744e9">Re: WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Blue, if my sister owned a pizza place, I'd be about 1000 pounds by now.  Pizza's my favourite food, nom.
    Posted by 1covejack[/QUOTE]

I dont like Greek pizza :)  They use white cheddar instead of mozzarella.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everybody-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:6d49d15f-9ddb-4550-b75b-b50c83968325Post:c4945387-6aa0-4e7a-97c5-df02935410ce">Re: WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: WHERE IS EVERYBODY?! : I like the new spinoff since they are older. So far I'm loving them. Did you read The Son of Neptune yet? And have you read his other series, The Kane Chronicles, about the Egyptian gods? jackie, Whisky rarely runs, but when he does he's a trip. He ends up sliding on the tile and his butt always hits the wall.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

<div><div style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:10px;background-color:initial;background-image:none;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;font:normal normal normal 11px/14px Arial, sans-serif;">I haven't read the Egyptian series yet. I'm not as familiar with Egyptian mythology; almost everything I know I learned from The Egypt Game.  Once I'm done with Song of Ice and Fire, it will go on my list!<div>
    </div><div>Have you read Neil Gamon's American Gods?  I love how he mixes mythology from all cultures.</div></div></div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Is anyone else sad that Katy Perry and Russell Brand are getting a divorce?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everybody-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:6d49d15f-9ddb-4550-b75b-b50c83968325Post:a303f2fb-3198-42e3-8126-d649c17ef091">Re: WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Russell Brand always strikes me as kind of tweaky looking.
    Posted by 1covejack[/QUOTE]

Probably because he used to do heroin :P
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ha, jackie, it's so fun to watch. He looks like a cartoon with his back feet kicking and not going anywhere until he finally gets some traction.

Linds, I haven't read those. I don't know as much about the Egyptian gods either. My greek god knowledge comes from Theogony and my minor, which was classic civiilizations.

I'm a bit ashamed to admit I like Russel Brand. He always looks dirty, but somehow manages to be sexy. He still needs a bath though.
  • Options
    I'm sad about them. I was hoping they would be the fun, quirky couple that stay grounded and make it work.  But then again, it's Hollywood.  
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Hey everyone :)
    Lots of sticky baby dust for you Denise.

Hope everyone survived the holidays. I for one am quite glad they are coming to a close.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hello all! I'm sad about the Katy/Russell split too.

Watching Pretty Woman on TV right now.  FI and I headed back to our hometown.  He headed to his parents to go to bed, I'm at my moms by myself since she's working the night shift.
  • Options
    I'm kinda sad about the Katy & Russell split, too. Mainly because it was so short. I figured they'd at least have a few years in them.

Then again, for the longest time, I thought Russell was gay, so there's that. (He reminded me a lot of Eddie Izzard, so maybe that's what confused me. (I' know Eddie Izzard hasn't announced that he's gay, but he does dress in drag quite frequently during his standup shows.)).
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards