Snarky Brides
Options

Does Anyone else

feel like this week is lasting FOREVER?

I'm ready for the weekend

Re: Does Anyone else

• Options
    Nope.  It's going way too fast.  I have tons of stuff let to do before hosting the holiday.
  • Options
    Anna! how are you?
  • Options
    It's way too slow. And I even had Monday off. Tomorrow will be my first full Friday in months and I'm dreading it. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I'm a community health educator. I go around and teach substance abuse prevention to schools, colleges, businesses, etc. We aren't allowed to work any time outside of business hours, but it happens a lot, so we have to take that time off elsewhere and I always take Friday afternoons or the whole Friday off if I can. But with the holidays it's been really slow so I don't have any time to use up. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    YES. I'm so spoiled this time of year that 5 day weeks kill me. I can't wait to have all next week off!
  • Options
    Brit- I was just saying this morning, this week will not end!

I have to work Friday and Monday, off Tuesday, work the rest of the week.

Sunday is H's family Christmas, 4 hours round trip, ugh!

Then the next weekend is my family, 3 hours down, hotel, then 3 hours back, ugh!

Work NYE, then off Tuesday.

The only thing I like about this week is I got my raise and bonus!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We got our "stipends" (not allowed to call them bonuses) last week, but I already spent mine on saving and grad school. Mine was small too because they follow an algorithm for longevity based percentages and I've only been here since March. 

kd, I'm also only getting the two Tuesdays off, but our Monday's are half days, so I'll split a personal day and take both Mondays off. I wish we just had the time off. Sucks. Makes me miss being a classroom teacher. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I was just in the lunchroom saying this exact thing. This week is the longest ever. Even FI is feeling it. I think it's just the anticipation of being off. I'm off all week next week and cannot wait.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    This has been the slowest week I've had since starting my new job in the summer. Most of my coworkers are already off for the holidays since we shut down for a week and a half after tomorrow. I, of course, have no vacation time since I'm new. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    I'm off for 4 days after tomorrow.  I didn't use any sick time this past year so I have to use it or lose it.  But yes this week went by oddly slow.

Our snow turned into a non-event after all, at least here in the western suburbs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards