Snarky Brides

Come out, come out lurkers

Re: Come out, come out lurkers

• Ha! You know what we should do?
    Everyone once in a while have a post like this then vote on our favorite newbie/ lurker person.

It'd be like a sorority thing, super secret of course ;)
  • Totally didn't notice those creepy pink stalkers! That gave me a good chuckle. I let them pick their own dress styles, does that make it better?

Katiewhompus, my husand is Scott, I am 28 and no animals.

Roxy, get your hot ass to CO! Not to CO Springs though, Denver is where it's at.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited June 2010
    I'm no lurker, but I'm not here too long tonight. Yo ladies! No tornado sirens tonight, so I'm a happy camper. But, I did have a nice little nook set up last night!

I'm an old married hag - Sept 26, 2009. And, to top it off, it was a GASP - DW!! The horror.

Ricks is my horror sister - I know she'll get any reference I make.
    J lives closest to me - one day, we must meet!
    Bec, Heels, and Cew keep North Carolina alive in my heart - I'm a transplant.
    Shelly makes me laugh because her sig pic makes me think she's having a puppet show everyday.

Mrs.D is annoying, isteph was annoying, but I don't think she ever made it over here EDIT - oh hell, I forgot about PeonyPrincess - she annoys me. She's giving peonies a bad name. I'm reserving judgment on newbs.

I like the new pretzel M&Ms, and I'm torn between blue and yellow.

Oh, and? Max likes riding in the Miata with the top down.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Oh, COkristi, I wasn't judging!  I love the matching color, different style look.  I especially love the halter one on the right in the front. 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Wait? There are pretzel M&M's
  • Hmm, I heard CO springs was kind of hot stuff though. I'll do Denver if I can live in some fun downtown loft.
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    For some reason I think very vibrant pink, and a lot of it, is very striking in wedding photos. I really like it.
  • OMG I jus ate a pack of those M&Ms Missy. They were great!

Have you seen The Human Centipede yet? It looks stupid but I am intrigued blah
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_come-out-come-out-lurkers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:6e33d1ef-a26f-4dc3-a74f-d032ed09f010Post:1dfffa40-6883-40c0-af2b-addaa4cf3d82">Re: Come out, come out lurkers</a>:
    [QUOTE]Totally didn't notice those creepy pink stalkers! That gave me a good chuckle. I let them pick their own dress styles, does that make it better? Katiewhompus, my<strong> husand is Scott</strong>, I am 28 and no animals. Roxy, get your hot ass to CO! Not to CO Springs though, Denver is where it's at.
    Posted by COkristi[/QUOTE]

Getthefuckout! So is mine...creepy. There is also another Christy on E who has a dh named Scott, and we share the same middle name. *cue Twilight zone music*
    Had you said you were 26 and had a cat, dog and chinchilla I would have been frightened though.
  • Thanks J&K! The halter girl is my kick ass sister. Roxy, I live in CO Springs, it's "okay" but Denver is way more fun. I think you need to start looking at cool downtown lofts asap.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_come-out-come-out-lurkers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:6e33d1ef-a26f-4dc3-a74f-d032ed09f010Post:222bf7ca-69da-4104-a9a2-9d6ea80b5690">Re: Come out, come out lurkers</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wait? There are pretzel M&M's
    Posted by COkristi[/QUOTE]

Yes!
  • Quick poll.  Since we changed our wedding date to spring, should we change our colors?  We were doing green and brown.  I'm liking pink and navy, however.  Make my decisions, peons.

• Hey... I'm definitely a fan of this board.  I don't post because usually I'm lurking at work and I don't need anything I type on here stored in a log on that computer.  But I definitely enjoy observing...especially what cew, roxy and M&M have to offer (that sounds creepy.  sorry). 
    Honestly though... If I didn't have to look at another one of Blueyed's posts again I think I would enjoy the threads more.
    Annnnddd.... I would be a red almond M&M because they have all the chocolately goodness of being an M&M while also having substance with the almond center.  Plus red is the most delicious color.
  • Pink and Navy all the way. I love that color combo.
  • COkristi:  Are your BM's dresses DB Watermelon?  If so, then we will have matching girls.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_come-out-come-out-lurkers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:6e33d1ef-a26f-4dc3-a74f-d032ed09f010Post:955ba6f9-faf6-47a7-a5d8-cf30a3de6e02">Re: Come out, come out lurkers</a>:
    [QUOTE]Quick poll.  Since we changed our wedding date to spring, should we change our colors?  We were doing green and brown.  I'm liking pink and navy, however.  Make my decisions, peons.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]
    I vote pink, silver and grey.
  • Ok, other Kristi/Christi/Christie ...who are in this thread,
    How many of you are marrying or married a guy named Scott? Now I'm wondering if those two names just go together or something.

And yes, I'm incredibly bored and fishing for entertainment. Scott has fallen into the insanity known as Madden and it makes me go a little crazy.
  • I know someone named Christy Scott. 

• If I wasn't 2 sheets to the wind I would be driving to the store to search for said pretzel M&M's.

Katiewhompus, that is pretty freaking creepy. Dare I ask your middle name?

Nebb, I was worried the pink would be too much, but I think it did pop really nicely in the outdoor photos.
  • I like pink and navy, I was gonna do those colors before we moved it to Hawaii and went with blue and yellow.

I was gonna do navy dresses, white linens, pink and green and white flowers.  Kinda nauticaly themed, but not much.
  • I don't understand why everyone hates Blue? Have I missed something?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_come-out-come-out-lurkers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:6e33d1ef-a26f-4dc3-a74f-d032ed09f010Post:cdea7132-81bc-4eb6-9920-6c07f8aca16c">Re: Come out, come out lurkers</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't understand why everyone hates Blue? Have I missed something?
    Posted by ricksang[/QUOTE]

Blue the color or Blueeyed?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I didn't say I hated her.  I don't know her well enough to hate her.  I just don't like the character of her posts.
  • Ricks, I haven't seen that yet, but I've got Hatchet to watch tonight. John's cycling til god\ knows when.

oh yeah, and tomorrow's the race day! Stupid name though. Iowa Indy Corn 250. But it will be exciting to be in the pit and garage area, and get to listen to the driver.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_come-out-come-out-lurkers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:6e33d1ef-a26f-4dc3-a74f-d032ed09f010Post:cdea7132-81bc-4eb6-9920-6c07f8aca16c">Re: Come out, come out lurkers</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't understand why everyone hates Blue? Have I missed something?

I dont support the health care bill or the naacp and im an ignorant moron.  Keep up rick, lol.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • I want pretzel M&Ms :(

Colorado is my winning contender right now and it'd be the cheapest move because its closest. Do you get snow?

J&K- Green and brown is pretty but pink and navy is fun!!!
  • Ahhh I'm too slow. Blueyed, my bridesmaids (can't write BM, makes me think bowel movement) dresses were Aria cerise.

J&K, I love pink and navy, my friend did that and it looked awesome. I also love
    Nebbs pink, grey and silver suggestion, I almost did pink and charcoal.

And to add to the Kristi/Scott Creep Factor, I have a brother named Scott and my husband has a sister named Kristy. True story.

• Hate was an overgeneralization.

Oh okay Blue. Well, I like you but I like almost everyone lol! I should quit school so I can knot 24/7.

• please do Ricks. Then you wont be to busy to visit me either
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_come-out-come-out-lurkers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:6e33d1ef-a26f-4dc3-a74f-d032ed09f010Post:14ec1ee8-7b37-45e4-916d-3741b96fab94">Re: Come out, come out lurkers</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hate was an overgeneralization. Oh okay Blue. Well, I like you but I like almost everyone lol! <strong>I should quit school so I can knot 24/7.</strong>

Seconded.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards