Snarky Brides

4th of July plans?

2»

Re: 4th of July plans?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_4th-of-july-plans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:707b72d8-7cf3-4805-9757-0f9887eb8c69Post:96b41905-54be-419d-952d-c6855e480cb2">Re: 4th of July plans?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 4th of July plans? : Oh awesome. I will help. I have some weights at my house. I will bring them :P Sucrets that sounds awesome. You deserve some fun!
    Posted by ricksang[/QUOTE]

Fun = my parents taking care of Em for a night so I can get some sleeeeeeep!
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Sleeping is always fun. You know, I could sleep for a living if it were up to me.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_4th-of-july-plans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:707b72d8-7cf3-4805-9757-0f9887eb8c69Post:2df7c0cf-ac55-499b-926d-a76bfa1fea81">Re: 4th of July plans?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 4th of July plans? : Oh fun! I bet there will be crawfish involved!
    Posted by ricksang[/QUOTE]
    I'm sure! One of my cousins lives in CA, and the other in TX, so they never get really good crawfish and that's usually the first order of business when they get into town.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Lc, I hope they enjoy them!

• FI's groomswoman will be here, so I'll be cleaning my house and going to expensive dinners, because that's what she likes to do. She is staying with her sister, and I hope to limit my interaction with said crazy as a loon sister as much as possible.

Seeing that our year end is today, i may also be working.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • July 3rd: Dan's cousins high school graduation party at the family beach house:
    a.  yes, his stupid warring cousins made up
    b.  I made it abundantly clear that we're not going if his mother doesn't apologize for what she said about me and my family.

July 4th: Party at my cousin's lake house - kayaking, swimming, food, booze and probably fireworks.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    My CANADA DAY plans are going out for lunch/beers tomorrow and then drinking more beers at home.
  • LOL Nebb! You mean you guys don't celebrate the 4th? :P

• Ang - sleeping as a career is what I do when John goes on his long training rides. Monday he's doing a century, I think (or close to it). I could sleep all day.....

We have tickets to the small local "adventure" park. It has 2 roller coasters. Maybe I can talk him into that for Sunday, too.... Hmmm..
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Getting married.  Beer.  Lake.  Fireworks.

Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards