Snarky Brides

Good Morning

13»

Re: Good Morning

• .... and they lost my paperwork!  Sweet Jesus.  I need to start Monday, so this is going to be interesting.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-250?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:71a747d5-80c9-464f-b1ea-b2c861c17c24Post:3c8f4ee7-08f9-47dd-a52f-6122472d5e1a">Re:Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know you guys mean well but has anyone thought that blue might just want to talk about her appointment in her own time and not answer questions? In other words, shut up.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Its not like I was asking her to tell me her results. I was just going to say good luck and I'm thinking about her. I just wasn't sure if it was today or not. She was the one that put it out there in the first place.
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Lizzie- that is awesome.  What type of herb is that?
    imageVacation
  • AND the paperwork they lost has all of my info for a background check including license and social and now it's just floating out there willy nilly... WTF.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-250?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:71a747d5-80c9-464f-b1ea-b2c861c17c24Post:c649fee7-a6ad-4efe-bdfb-1f3c3de80e6d">Re: Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]AND the paperwork they lost has all of my info for a background check including license and social and now it's just floating out there willy nilly... WTF.
    Posted by lbarr088[/QUOTE]

<div>That really sucks.  Do they think this will delay your start?</div>
    imageVacation
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-250?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:71a747d5-80c9-464f-b1ea-b2c861c17c24Post:c649fee7-a6ad-4efe-bdfb-1f3c3de80e6d">Re: Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]AND the paperwork they lost has all of my info for a background check including license and social and now it's just floating out there willy nilly... WTF.

<div>
    </div><div>oh that is ridic! I hope they find it. </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-250?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:71a747d5-80c9-464f-b1ea-b2c861c17c24Post:390d65a7-c80a-4efc-8dd9-624691e1b291">Re: Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lizzie- that is awesome.  What type of herb is that?
    Posted by brandichamberlain[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>Thanks! I'm so proud of my little garden, especially as I have a brown thumb.</div><div>
    </div><div>Sweet Basil...I love fresh herbs, but they're pricey in the grocry store, so I'm growing my own...sweet basil, oregano, italian parsley and rosemary.</div>
  • morning everyone!

Sesh- congrats to the H! That is so cool!

I am feeling slightly more human today. Yesterday I was a cranky zombie from all the lack of sleep/heavy lifting this weekend. H and I tackled some projects in our kitchen and installed a board and batten wall and repainted. I am NOT looking forward to tonight though.. we still have everything thata had to be removed from the kitchen to put back... I am still too tired to deal lol. My house also needs a cleaning. ugh.

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • LP11509LP11509 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-250?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:71a747d5-80c9-464f-b1ea-b2c861c17c24Post:c649fee7-a6ad-4efe-bdfb-1f3c3de80e6d">Re: Good Morning</a>:

<div>Yikes! Yeah, that's not acceptable.  I hope they find it!</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-250?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:71a747d5-80c9-464f-b1ea-b2c861c17c24Post:3c8f4ee7-08f9-47dd-a52f-6122472d5e1a">Re:Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know you guys mean well but has anyone thought that blue might just want to talk about her appointment in her own time and not answer questions? In other words, shut up.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Like YIO mentioned as well, I wasn't asking for results.  I was just asking if I remembered correctly that there was an appointment today. 
  • Well I filled out another form and was about to lose it and ask how "secure" my info was if they had lost it and they called around and it was on someone's desk.  That is VERY good news.  I still have to fill out another form which sucks because I could have done that, I don't know... a week or more ago.  I'm really hoping it wont delay my start.  That would be pretty crappy.

Also, I have a feeling that this isn't the first time the girl working the day everything went awry has messed up.  You could just tell by the way they were acting.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-250?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:71a747d5-80c9-464f-b1ea-b2c861c17c24Post:e3248e78-1f09-4801-823a-f3417d01b75f">Re: Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Morning : Thanks! I'm so proud of my little garden, especially as I have a brown thumb. Sweet Basil...I love fresh herbs, but they're pricey in the grocry store, so I'm growing my own...sweet basil, oregano, italian parsley and rosemary.
    Posted by Lizzieyounce[/QUOTE]

I grew basil and oregano back in the days before I lived on my own and cook haha. Once we get a house or a slightly bigger apartment I'd like to again because like you said that shiiit's expensive. I'd probably do mint, parsley and basil just because that's what we tend to use the most of fresh.

Congrats on your harvest!
    June 16, 2012
  • Thanks acaponi! 

I'm planning on expanding my garden this fall...I want to grow mint too. I love it in iced green tea, and mojitos.
  • LP11509LP11509 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-250?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:71a747d5-80c9-464f-b1ea-b2c861c17c24Post:ed9e080d-6709-48f4-bbe7-4ea27fcf0f7f">Re: Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well I filled out another form and was about to lose it and ask how "secure" my info was if they had lost it and they called around and it was on someone's desk.  That is VERY good news.  I still have to fill out another form which sucks because I could have done that, I don't know... a week or more ago.  I'm really hoping it wont delay my start.  That would be pretty crappy. Also, I have a feeling that this isn't the first time the girl working the day everything went awry has messed up.  You could just tell by the way they were acting.

<div>I'm glad they found it!! It's always unnerving when personal information is just floating around out there and you don't know who had access to it.  A couple of years ago I went for to the doctor for a sensitive medical issue.  Somehow between the time I handed my paperwork to the front desk and the time I was called back for my turn, they had managed to lose it.  45 minutes later, they found it - IN THE TRASH CAN.  Yeah, someone had accidentally thrown away my medical forms with all kinds of personal information.medical history on it.  I was happy they found it, but pissed it happened in the first place. </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-250?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:71a747d5-80c9-464f-b1ea-b2c861c17c24Post:06e34fe2-2d32-4898-97c0-888f54c57d72">Re: Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Morning : I'm glad they found it!! It's always unnerving when personal information is just floating around out there and you don't know who had access to it.  A couple of years ago I went for to the doctor for a sensitive medical issue.  Somehow between the time I handed my paperwork to the front desk and the time I was called back for my turn, they had managed to lose it.  45 minutes later, they found it - IN THE TRASH CAN.  Yeah, someone had accidentally thrown away my medical forms with all kinds of personal information.medical history on it.  I was happy they found it, but pissed it happened in the first place. 
    Posted by LP11509[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh my gosh that is awful!  Yes I understand that mistakes happen sometimes but I mean, let's be real, if you are in a position where you are dealing with incredibly personal/private information then you should take EXTRA caution to make sure you are doing it right.  I mean hell, they never gave me back my ID and I nearly had a panic attack over that weekend and there it was just chililng on their desk.</div><div>
    </div><div>Ugh, sorry to be a complainer.  This whole process was supposed to be very smooth and painless, and while it's been painless it sure as heck hasn't been smooth.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-250?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:71a747d5-80c9-464f-b1ea-b2c861c17c24Post:b8ae87fa-f9ca-404a-b041-41b4d757b192">Re: Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks acaponi!  I'm planning on expanding my garden this fall...I want to grow mint too. I love it in iced green tea, and mojitos.
    Posted by Lizzieyounce[/QUOTE]

Exactly! I don't know if I've ever actually used mint in anything other than drinks haha.
    June 16, 2012
  • I could really use a massage this morning.  And a nap.  And a drink.  And none of those are going to happen... 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards