Tuesday

Morning everyone,

How are you this morning?

Last night was alright, It was fiona's first birthday

She was so little ..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary

Re: Tuesday

• Options
    Fiona is darling! Happy belated birthday.

Yesterday was a bear. I was in classes all day, and trying to keep up with work while away from the office. I did manage to find a seller on Etsy to comission a special order for me -- I found a hair piece at the salon where I bought my dress, but the price tag was $200.

So I turned to Etsy, and the seller has already started working on my piece, for only $45! What a deal!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Fiona! Another busy day at work for me...
    I'm completely caught up on Downton Abbey, and just in time, the finale airs Sunday!
  • Options
    I really need to start watching that.
    I am still slowly watching the office from the beginning.

I am still reading my horribly cheesy books, and I don't even care. I am on the 7th one and enjoying the crap out of it!

That is awesome Pickle!

Right now I just have caterer drama but nothing that can't be fixed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    Happy Mardi Gras! Not much going on here. I wish FI didn't go to work today. I know he likes to work on weekends and holidays because there are less interruptions but it makes me sad to be home alone. I'm sure it will be less annoying when I have a job.
  • Options
    Pickl--Do you mind sharing the etsy seller's name? The hairpiece you picked it beautiful!! I'm still looking for the one I want.

Happy birthday Fiona!! What a cutie :)

Watched the FI play in his BB league last night and always enjoy my new favorite TV show addiction The Following...My Bridalicious DVD's are supposed to arrive today so hopefully that will get my butt in line to start all this working out :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Morning everyone!

Aww, Fiona! I hope she gets extra treats!

Love the hairpiece, Pickle. I'm trying to decide what I want to do too. I'm thinking either half birdcage with some flowers, or just flowers throughout my hair.

Not much to report here - got my books in the mail yesterday ( a clean eating cookbook and a fitness book) and so so stoked to everything I need to do done, so I can curl up on the coach, go through them and start planning stuff!

Oh and more rehearsals. Every day...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Morning!

I'm pretty tired today. I'm gonna need a caffeine IV. 

We watched the last episode of Sherlock last night. We're really liking the series and now I'm bummed that we don't have any more to watch. Does anyone know off hand when it's supposed to start up again? 

Apple, Fiona is so cute! Happy Birthday to her!

Pickle, I love the hair piece and such a great price too! 
    I loved my hair piece but also felt guilty about spending so much money on it when I'm only going to wear it once. I need to find something to do with it now because I also don't want to part with it. Maybe I'll get a shadow box frame and put a few wedding related things in it. 

Oh and I just found out I'm going to be on a wedding blog! Not a major one, but that's okay. My invitation company contacted me asking for pictures of my wedding and wanted to know if I'd like to get it featured on a blog. I loved all my pictures so I thought I'd give it a go. I hadn't heard from them in months so I kinda just forgot about it. But today I read an email letting me know I'm going to be on one. I think it's going to be posted today. I'll AW when it's up! 

Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
    Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Good morning!
    Fiona is a doll! I cannot wait to get a puppy <3 shes adorable.
    I started reading "Bared to You" by Sylvia Day last night. I am kinda dissappointed because its almost exactly like 50 shades, and I can predict almost everything that is going to happen. But, I may finish it anyway.
    FI has off today & is going to the post office to mail the STDs. Ohh boy, this will be so interesting. I told him not to get normal stamps, get cute ones. I bet he gets something crazy. & I can almost guarantee that he will not remember to get postcard stamps, and will get regular ones. Men. What good are they?! jk :]
    Other than that, not much going on today. Stuck at work till 5pm.
    Oh, FI shared this video with me yesterday (link to my three favorites at the bottom). Its hilarious. There are hundreds of the same videos. He said he wants to try to do something like this at the wedding. Hes crazy! But, if you need a good laugh...here ya go.

This one is my absolute favorite of all of them!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YETVpKSgV5U

Another favorite of mine. (the baby in the pot...LMAO)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObHqqLE6zRQ

And, my final favorite.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYm092-jd3g
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    rel -- happy to share! http://www.etsy.com/shop/1PercentInspiration

jenny -- you might want to check out the Etsy seller, too, she does a lot of different and unique things and is obviously very open to working on custom designs. You might get inspired!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    When I got them the only postcard stsmps they had were the Hawaiian shirt one. There is no choice there. I found out on FB that one of my old coworkers is in town for a parade so I am meeting her. Yay for something fun to do
  • Options
    Thanks Pickle, I might do that.

Back in the day I used to make bridal headpieces as part of my job at the salon, but my resources are non-existant up here...

Kids lack of ambition and interest is really getting to me today. They want everything but want to do nothing to get it. We gave a test last week and a lot of them did poorly. One math teacher decided to give a retest. Most of them didn't study, or COMPLAINED that they HAD to do another test ... and couldn't even be bothered to look on the board where the formulas (that they didn't have to memorize) were located.

Ugh.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tuesday-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:752edeff-00ff-4fda-8788-0ad1b0e2c629Post:0eeefcd8-d964-470f-b986-6059acd308de">Re:Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]When I got them the only postcard stsmps they had were the<strong> Hawaiian shirt </strong>one. There is no choice there. I found out on FB that one of my old coworkers is in town for a parade so I am meeting her. Yay for something fun to do
    Posted by tlc35[/QUOTE]

<div>I hated those stamps so much I ran mine through our meter at work and had them take it out of my paycheck.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards