• Options
    stephl3055stephl3055 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    alfredo pizza
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Buttered French Bread Chips & Queso Mashed Potatoes w/ gravy Stuffing A Steak from Bob's and Brownies.
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A large pepperoni pizza and a tub of rocky road ice cream.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gah.. I'm hungry!! I've been craving Mexican all week... so I'm going to have to say Seafood Chimichanga with chips and salsa, but ask me tomorrow and I'll probably want something different : )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Olive Garden bread with dipping sauce, salad, chicken alfredo, and toasted ravioli...maybe some lasagna!
  • Options
    danielle16_17danielle16_17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A fruit cup, a steak, a slice of pizza and some yogurt from yogurtland
  • Options
    stephl3055stephl3055 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Okay, I feel like I have to add more since everyone else picked a million things each  :) Also Maggiano's cheese raviolis and sugar cookie dough.  Who cares if I get E coli, I'm already dying anyway. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Curry beef from Suko Thai in ArlingtonandSchnitzel and cabbage from Blue Danube <3andprobably mac n cheese haha!dessert would probably be a banana split, a brownie obsession from Friday's and subway choc chip cookies.LOL :)
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fried cheese from Maggiano'sPizza from Patsy's in NYCPopovers from BLT Steak in NYCFilet MignonChocolate peanut butter mousse from BLT Steak in NYC.
  • Options
    kris928kris928 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Appetizer would be: Fried Pickles and Stuffed Mushrooms My meal would be like the Tour of Italy but with: Pepperoni pizza, lasagna, chicken enchiladas Dessert: Turtle cheesecake from Hooters with a side of Chocolate almond ice cream
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *A whole thing of Tirimisu*Lasagna from an Italian place in Richardson*Chips and handmade flour tortillas with queso*guacamole*Pizza from Mill Valley.*Cheese ravioli from The Olive Garden.   Plus their breadsticks and the salad with 10 banana peppers. ...ugh...I can feel the heartburn coming on from all that...but oh I'd love every second.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh that's difficult. Hmmm. It would be a huge meal. My mom's adobo and pancit and potato salad and cornbread dressing. Tuna tartare with wasabi ice cream. Oyster Nachos. Extremely fresh raw oysters. A scallop roll and a spicy tuna roll (from Simon's). For dessert-puto, bibingka, fresh baked chocolate chip cookie, a fudge brownie, a gooey butter cake and a vanilla malt with extra malt. Oh and a cinnabon. and a chocolate croissant from the St. Regis Bora Bora. Then I'd throw up and die.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If I was making it at home... macaroni and cheese and mashed potatoes.... and a hamburger...and spaghetti...and some yummy bread with garlic butter....and a white birthday cake with buttercream icing.  OK wow..If I was going out... I would have probably a 13 course meal at Maggiano's. Period.
  • Options
    kris928kris928 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Then I'd throw up and die.LOL!!! Yeah, after all that food, that would  be me too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Chips and QuesoSpinach and Artichoke DipCheese and Onion Enchiladas from Uncle Julios (of course with refried beans and rice)Chicken fried steak with home made gravyChicken fajitas with peppers and onionsCheese pizzaChocolate cake from PF ChangsMan..I would be full!!!  And probably sick!!!
  • Options
    tnickel06tnickel06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would do a good ole homecooked meal. Macaroni pie, southern baked beans, jerk chicken, and for dessert strawberry cheesecake ice cream. This is our go to recipe for sunday dinners and I am craving it like no other.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Steak and loaded baked potatoe Fried cheese sticks with ranch and marinara chips and queso and guacamole and salsa Chicken fett alfredo with breadsticks a HUGE diet dr. pepper a large slice of cake with homeade vanilla ice cream on top, a brownie, a vanilla bean cheese cake, and some tomato basil soup from La madeline Then I would die for sure because my intestines would explode!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Duck confit taco with pineapple and red onionRack of lamb in espresso sauce with sliced strawberriesMolten chocolate lava cake
  • Options
    JessAndColtonJessAndColton member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Appetizer: Pacuigo Wedding cake gelatoMy meme's enchiladas (that I'm making tonight), chips and salsa, a HUGE frozen marg with tons of salt, refried beans with cheeseA pint of Ben and Jerry's fish food with a side of Braums chocolate chunk cheesecake icecream. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jess - I like that your appetizer is a dessert! :)
  • Options
    JessAndColtonJessAndColton member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    haha thanks. :) I loooooove ice cream.
  • Options
    callie_knotcallie_knot member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    this is not hte post to read when you and FI are about to walk out the door and haven't picked a place to eat yet. Seriously!!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe, like 50 lbs of crab legs, mac & cheese, and a huge bowl of chocolate mousse
    Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards