Snarky Brides

Hi there!

I can't decide whether to go to bed or not.  Em has been sleeping for SIX HOURS which is longer than she's ever slept before.  So, I'm thinking she'll be up soon to eat, but who knows.  And staying up is better than waking up after dozing off for 20 min, so I just don't know what to do. 
BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Hi there!

• I'm here for a couple of minutes.  I just got home from vacation.  I have been in the car for three hours and i'm winding down.

I vote go to bed but i'm tired.....so uhhh....yeah that's my vote!
    Photobucket
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I think you should take a quick power nap, if you end up sleeping more - awesome, if not, atleast it was something.

I miss you, btw.
  • Nebbzilla - I miss you too!  I can't wait to get to Ohio, get our shiit set up, and get into a routine again.  Plus, I hate not being around because then no one remembers me when it comes to polls, LOL.

HI SHELLY!!!!!!

• Oh, and the thing about the nap is that I don't do power naps well.  I know that if she wakes up in 20 min, I'll feel like crap.  I just have no idea if/when she's going to realize that she needs to fill her belly!

Plus, she's still in her car seat.  I don't want to take her out and disturb her!  She NEEDS this sleep.

• So, here's a knot question.  I'd like to not be from Arkansas anymore and can't figure out how to change it.  I changed my address in the profile thing, but that didn't work.  Halp!

• NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I changed it once so that my location didnt show up at al, which worked kind of but now the knot thinks I live in alaska... so i have nothing of value to suggest.
  • i haven't the slightest :(

I don't have where i'm from in mine.
    Photobucket
  • I'd be down with getting rid of it, too, but I can't figure out how!  I'm usually pretty good at this stuff, gah.

• i suck at this stuff.  I don't even remember how I deleted it originally.

How did the move go, Sookie?
    Photobucket
  • We're still in Arkansas.  They picked up our stuff today but we're leaving tomorrow.  That went fine, but then the dbags told us that instead of delivering it on the 7th, like they said, it's now the 11th.  Fuuck.

How was your vaca, shells?

• Alright, I'm giving up and going to bed.  Have to be ready to drive a lot tomorrow!

Goodnight, who ever is still around.

• I'd like to jump on Nebbs "I miss you" train. Because seriously, I do.
  • CellesCelles member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    I remembered you, Sucrets! I just didn't name you in the poll because you haven't been around and I was saving real estate for the girls I thought might see it.

I feel evil now. 

Sorry I missed you last night! -- and hope you got some sleep!  :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hi-there-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7cdd5586-ace1-42c8-ba4e-caec6c430586Post:2cf6a921-8423-4b73-ba77-0fc09fbaebfb">Re: Hi there!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nebbzilla - I miss you too!  I can't wait to get to Ohio, get our shiit set up, and get into a routine again.  <strong>Plus, I hate not being around because then no one remembers me when it comes to polls, LOL.</strong> HI SHELLY!!!!!!
    Posted by sucrets4[/QUOTE]

Dude, I seriously just put you in the poll from last night before even seeing this. Nice to know our brain is still working well. ;) And I miss you too! Please hurry up and move, unpack, and get settled so you can be around more.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Sorry Sooks, I got sidetracked last night and then passed out :(
    Photobucket
  • Yeah, I can't get my wedding date to change in my profile.  Stupid TK.  So I'm not helpful.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards