Snarky Brides

XP If you were involved in SS through Elfster, come in here

I just logged into Elfster from my phone to show an example of how it works, and I can see everyone's info. I know that previously I couldn't see anyone's address other than the person that I had. Now that's it's over, you should probably log in and take out your address, I'm not sure if they are having some kind of glitch or what.

ETA: I just posted this on E, too.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: XP If you were involved in SS through Elfster, come in here

• Ack, thanks Dmills!
    panther
  • Thanks, DMill.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Skinsuits galore! *rubs hands together evilly* I took my address out yesterday. 
  • That's wonderful. 
  • Actually I'm expecting to be flooded with awesome gifts now, since you all have my address.  Please to be sending goodies my way any day.
    panther
  • oh eff. that's my fault. I was poking around trying to.find Rox's address to send her something since Jenny gypped her. I'll fix it as soon as I get home. sorry!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_were-involved-ss-through-elfster-come-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7e27c473-0a6a-48a2-b943-0ed6ae3900e9Post:341e9445-9209-49e9-bdb2-f233a7b32804">Re: XP If you were involved in SS through Elfster, come in here</a>:
    [QUOTE]oh eff. that's my fault. I was poking around trying to.find Rox's address to send her something since Jenny <strong>gypped her</strong>. I'll fix it as soon as I get home. sorry!!
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]
    OMG YOU CAN'T SAY THAT.

Unless you're a gypsy.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_were-involved-ss-through-elfster-come-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7e27c473-0a6a-48a2-b943-0ed6ae3900e9Post:341e9445-9209-49e9-bdb2-f233a7b32804">Re: XP If you were involved in SS through Elfster, come in here</a>:
    [QUOTE]oh eff. that's my fault. I was poking around trying to.find Rox's address to send her something since Jenny gypped her. I'll fix it as soon as I get home. sorry!!
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]
    It's too late now, I'm going to start just showing up with my sleeping bag and inviting myself to everyone's houses. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Is it fixed yet? I can't login, their website is literally flashing on and off on my computer and won't let me do anything.

p.s. That's really nice of you to pick up Jenny's slack. I bet Roxy will appreciate it :)
  • edited December 2011
    Someone else sent her a present actually. :)

And, yup! It's fixed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards