Snarky Brides

Random sharing

So, as you may or may not know, I've been training these learning sessions all week. Today is our last day and I am so happy about that. During my morning session instead of saying "click", I accidentally said "clit".

I may do it again this afternoon just to mess with people.

Re: Random sharing

• Nice.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • marateamaratea member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Hehehe. When I first started working at my company, I was telling someone our company name (House of White Birches) and it came out House of White Bitches. oops.
  • I may try to say balls a couple of times too.
  • House of white bitches is awesome.

One time, I was training a class and I was talking about a tick that bit me, except I said "diick that bit me".
  • Those damn diicks bite out of nowhere for no reason.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Especially the uncircumsized ones.
  • It's like the time I was talking about my ex-boyfriend and instead of calling him Jake, I accidentally called him Stupidpieceofshitwhowastedtwoyearsofmylife. Honest mistake.
  • Yes. It's exactly like that.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-sharing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:8242d08a-062e-4e56-aa79-ed6bc3131c75Post:9b4c7b32-3feb-40d2-8d9e-b87294d63bfa">Re: Random sharing</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's like the time I was talking about my ex-boyfriend and instead of calling him Jake, I accidentally called him Stupidpieceofshitwhowastedtwoyearsofmylife. Honest mistake.
    Posted by zippityb[/QUOTE]

baha that's awesome
  • Will you be around more after this week?  I have a fever and the only cure is more Cew.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-sharing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:8242d08a-062e-4e56-aa79-ed6bc3131c75Post:f4e91833-7d20-4aa7-a191-97b1edfe8ac5">Re: Random sharing</a>:
    [QUOTE]Will you be around more after this week?  I have a fever and the only cure is more Cew.
    Posted by Night_Sprite[/QUOTE]

Hopefully so. I'm through with my learning sessions, but I have to start recruiting hot and heavy for my open positions next week.

Does that mean we will get to pay with our My Little Pony dolls and make up cheer routines? I hope so.
  • One of my most embarrassing work flubs happened last summer when I started a new career venture. My old editor was showing me around and asked if I was familiar with Macs. I said, "No, I don't think I've met Max." Technology fail.
    Slowww down, little ticker. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • My worst moment at work was when a pair of my underwear fell out of my pant leg on the sidewalk leading up to my building.  I didn't notice it until I ran a work related errand, came back, and saw my underwear laying on the sidewalk.

I just left it there.  I was WAY too embarrassed to pick it up. :)
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    This reminds me of highschool science class and hoping to god I didnt accidentally say orgasm instead of organism. It was in my mind the most embarassing thing that could ever happen.
  • Orgasm and organism are too similar.
  • marateamaratea member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-sharing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:8242d08a-062e-4e56-aa79-ed6bc3131c75Post:f9319240-63ea-4df1-a0d6-73c8df0de101">Re: Random sharing</a>:
    [QUOTE]This reminds me of highschool science class and hoping to god I didnt accidentally say orgasm instead of organism. It was in my mind the most embarassing thing that could ever happen.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

My HS biology teacher did this. He turned bright red and kids wouldn't let him live it down for months.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-sharing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:8242d08a-062e-4e56-aa79-ed6bc3131c75Post:84a2950b-73b5-40b4-b7d2-0abc2d14f5d7">Re: Random sharing</a>:
    [QUOTE]House of white bitches is awesome. One time, I was training a class and I was talking about a tick that bit me, except I said "diick that bit me".
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

You girls make me crack up at work when it's silent in here!!!! haha
    Baby Jaxon born 8/18/2012 @ 9:53am, 7lb 2oz!! At 37 weeks 5 days due to Pre-E via C-section.Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-sharing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8242d08a-062e-4e56-aa79-ed6bc3131c75Post:f9319240-63ea-4df1-a0d6-73c8df0de101">Re: Random sharing</a>:
    [QUOTE]This reminds me of highschool science class and hoping to god I didnt accidentally say orgasm instead of organism. It was in my mind the most embarassing thing that could ever happen.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Oh, see, you would have been fine at my HS.  Our football players would intentionally say orgasm to get a laugh out of the class.  But maybe it was only funny when they did it. /sarcasm font

When I was an accounting intern, we were at a huge statewide training with 400 people, and they made all the interns stand up and say their name, school, and something interesting.  One girl's interesting thing was that she is a dancer.  I guess she meant ballet/tap/jazz, but everyone heard it as exotic dancer and 400 people laughed at her.  Poor girl. She did not come back after her internship.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-sharing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8242d08a-062e-4e56-aa79-ed6bc3131c75Post:f9319240-63ea-4df1-a0d6-73c8df0de101">Re: Random sharing</a>:
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    And of course that only increases the chances of screwing it up because you're thinking about it.  It's a vicious cycle.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • That's why instead of orgasm, you say cum. Sheesh.
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I always had to laugh when my grandmother called her cat (like a physical feline creature) pussy. She would go "here puss puss puss" and I would snicker and think it was the funniest thing. Oh how weve dirtied the english language.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-sharing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8242d08a-062e-4e56-aa79-ed6bc3131c75Post:1bdb263f-adbd-4b35-99c7-1140994c2a89">Re: Random sharing</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random sharing : Hopefully so. I'm through with my learning sessions, but I have to start recruiting hot and heavy for my open positions next week. Does that mean we will get to pay with our My Little Pony dolls and make up cheer routines? I hope so.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]
    I definitely think some cheer routines are called for. 
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • I started working at a hardware store when I was in high school. Everytime someone came in demanding caulk and nuts, I would giggle.
  • High school science sucked.

In anatomy we were talking about breaking your tailbone and I asked "what do you do if you break your scrotum". Its sacrum, not scrotum. He was not impressed, but he's also a crazy man that pulled the testicles off of one of the carts we had to dissect. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-sharing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8242d08a-062e-4e56-aa79-ed6bc3131c75Post:cd5fcc55-7160-43b5-aa6e-d24f0e269aae">Re: Random sharing</a>:
    [QUOTE]High school science sucked. In anatomy we were talking about breaking your tailbone and I asked "what do you do if you break your scrotum". Its sacrum, not scrotum. He was not impressed, but he's also a crazy man that pulled the testicles off of one of the carts we had to dissect. 
    Posted by nboulanger[/QUOTE]

That sucks.  Did everyone point and laugh at you?
  • leaynleayn member
    First Comment
     I can't sign on at work so I am always late!  I wanted to share that I used to send counts out every morning at 7am for work.  One time titled the email "Service Partner Cunts" by accident.  I then added automatic spell check to my life.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited May 2010
    First your Barbie and Jem dolls hump, then this. 
  • Where I work we sell all kinds of balls.  So I could say balls and it would be okay.  Cool
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-sharing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:8242d08a-062e-4e56-aa79-ed6bc3131c75Post:660982e1-3d7a-4520-bae9-55eac7f75447">Re: Random sharing</a>:
    [QUOTE] I can't sign on at work so I am always late!  I wanted to share that I used to send counts out every morning at 7am for work.  One time titled the email "Service Partner Cunts" by accident.  I then added automatic spell check to my life.
    Posted by leayn[/QUOTE]

This one seriously made me laugh out loud. I love these.
  • her982her982 member
    First Comment
    My worst work typo is sometimes typing "sex" instead of "sec." For example, "hey, can you come by for a quick sex?"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards