Snarky Brides
Options

Jerry's wife wins her court case, LOSES at makeup application.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/04/28/jessica.seinfeld.ruling/index.html

WTF is going on with her concealer in this photo? Good god. It matches her white jacket!

Re: Jerry's wife wins her court case, LOSES at makeup application.

• Options
    He should be held in contempt for The Marriage Ref.  And whither Shoshanna? 
  • Options
    That was way worse than I thought it was going to be when I clicked the link.
  • Options
    BlueBoxBrideBlueBoxBride member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited April 2010
    I seriously cannot stand her. 

"Waaaaaaah, I used the recipes from someone else's cookbook but because I think it's a great idea I can't publish my own and get credit for me thinking it was a good idea! How dare the crazy original author tell people she already had the same recipes published years before I tried to take credit!" 
    "I liked it, so I put a ring on it" - future Mr. Box
  • Options
    Maybe she's a mime and just missed a few spots in her day job make up removal.
  • Options
    Or, maybe a mime sat on her face about 3 minutes before that shot was taken.
  • Options
    Oh dear.

Aside from her makeup, what a ridiculous case.  Did that other woman seriously think she was the first person to puree vegetables and put them in children's food?  She should sue Parents Magazine and Family Circle too, because they publish recipes like that every single month.
  • Options
    The last time a mime sat on my face, I got pink eye. She got out lucky.
  • Options
    haha... this is terrible.  I agree Heels.  What a stupid case.  Ego much?
  • Options
    Wow. with all that money you think she could afford better makeup, a makeup artist or at least a lesson. thats a disaster... but Jerry is no prize himself.

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    I've actually been following this case and the puree one is a minor 'copy' if you could call it that. The parts of the original case that I saw showed that the cook book was about 80% of the same content and even recipes with just new names. Even the sections and layouts were nearly the same.

It may sound bogus and yes, it does sound totally stupid in this article but seriously - what's the difference between a porche and a chevy - they're both cars, right? Like the mcdonalds case of 'hot' coffee- it sounds stupid on the surface but there's a difference between "hot" and inflicting third degree burns after the same store had been fined and cited for violating temp regulations and having too hot of coffee multiple times shortly prior to the incident and failed to make mandated changes. No one wants to know the FULL truth when a quick snip of it sounds so much more juicy.

PS: her makeup looked like total crap - I wonder if that's diaper cream on her eyes, it's what it looks like...

My Ceremony Location - Scottish Castle

,p> save the date
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_jerrys-wife-wins-her-court-case-loses-makeup-application?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:874497c0-c172-40fd-84b2-5cd1b74e2262Post:1d3e26d2-5833-4a3b-8b06-3c5b648a3cf4">Re: Jerry's wife wins her court case, LOSES at makeup application.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've actually been following this case and the puree one is a minor 'copy' if you could call it that. The parts of the original case that I saw showed that the cook book was about 80% of the same content and even recipes with just new names. Even the sections and layouts were nearly the same. It may sound bogus and yes, it does sound totally stupid in this article but seriously - what's the difference between a porche and a chevy - they're both cars, right? Like the mcdonalds case of 'hot' coffee- it sounds stupid on the surface but there's a difference between "hot" and inflicting third degree burns after the same store had been fined and cited for violating temp regulations and having too hot of coffee multiple times shortly prior to the incident and failed to make mandated changes. No one wants to know the FULL truth when a quick snip of it sounds so much more juicy. PS: her makeup looked like total crap - I wonder if that's diaper cream on her eyes, it's what it looks like...
    Posted by Cass987[/QUOTE]

Oh wow.  Very interesting.  I totally agree with you about no one wanting to know the full truth.  The media is notorious for that. 
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I think it's interesting that someone who is trying to copyright concealing things in kid's food happens to look like she can't conceal anything at all.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    Ha! So true Beatles.
  • Options
    Nice catch on that one Beatles - hadn't looked at it that way before- too funny!

My Ceremony Location - Scottish Castle

,p> save the date
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards