Snarky Brides
Options

TK Associations/Memories

Re: TK Associations/Memories

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-associationsmemories?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:88c924ee-1651-4a93-b4b4-0935e4b4c477Post:7ec789de-8286-4674-a418-bd61bb22c30e">Re: TK Associations/Memories</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TK Associations/Memories : YES! I was just thinking that, when she won all the Le Creuset stuff and I drooled over her posts. <strong> I always associate Any with all of those crazy movies like the vaginadentata or whatever and human centipede. </strong>
    Posted by Megbo2012[/QUOTE]

<div>LOL, why?!</div>
  • Options
    Wasn't he giant sig because of the bump and the enormous sig they had over there. Maybe one specific person.
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    BKseller you had the sig with the mirror, I loved that picture.

Allisong all of a sudden you had a HUGE sig of K on my browser and no one said anything so I assumed that it was just me, or a joke.

• Options
    Posts like these always seem so funny to me. I swear I don't remember B being that bad. The only two people I can remember her being consistently shiiiitty to was Blue and MC. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    AnysunriseAnysunrise member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-associationsmemories?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:88c924ee-1651-4a93-b4b4-0935e4b4c477Post:d079849b-7b66-4dc7-8c5c-5700e77a5f93">Re: TK Associations/Memories</a>:
    [QUOTE]I always associated Any with reading like 5 books a day and wondering how she ever got anything done reading that much.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

<div>I didn't =D I was unemployed for 90% of that. Yeah, I'm late, like usual.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-associationsmemories?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:88c924ee-1651-4a93-b4b4-0935e4b4c477Post:15e5c6a8-e808-4230-9c50-a1ba7259df7e">Re: TK Associations/Memories</a>:
    [QUOTE]Arwo I will remember you as a fellow runner.  There's someone else who I can vividly remember (sig, a little about them) but they disappeared and I cannot remember their name.  The name was gothic something.

undyingmizery? shes' the one that always made me think goth.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-associationsmemories?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:88c924ee-1651-4a93-b4b4-0935e4b4c477Post:e26e5659-d510-4721-aa51-5aca078fcfba">Re: TK Associations/Memories</a>:
    [QUOTE]BKseller you had the sig with the mirror, I loved that picture. Allisong all of a sudden you had a HUGE sig of K on my browser and no one said anything so I assumed that it was just me, or a joke.
    It was huge for me too but I think it might have been because I was on my ipad. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-associationsmemories?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:88c924ee-1651-4a93-b4b4-0935e4b4c477Post:5b0ba1c0-96d0-470b-a000-56ffe0b0b589">Re: TK Associations/Memories</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TK Associations/Memories : LOL, why?!
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]

<div>Idk! I think it was one of the first times I came out of lurkdom and we chatted for like 7 pages about it. </div>
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    In Response to Re:TK Associations/Memories:[QUOTE]Posts like these always seem so funny to me. I swear I don't remember B being that bad. The only two people I can remember her being consistently shiiiitty to was Blue and MC.nbsp; Posted by dmiller9274[/QUOTE]
    And me. I remember her flaming me for posting that it bugs me that noone remembers my birthday and how lame it is to be bothered by that.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-associationsmemories?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:88c924ee-1651-4a93-b4b4-0935e4b4c477Post:49c43115-755c-4a36-8e25-304c02e2316a">Re: TK Associations/Memories</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TK Associations/Memories : undyingmizery? shes' the one that always made me think goth.
    Posted by Steph+J[/QUOTE]

<div>Maybe? Ohhh mybe it was simply fated? No...ack I don't know.  She had a few young children and her avatar was her with black hair. </div><div>
    </div><div>ETA: She also was in the argument about SAHM vs daycare when it comes to cost.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-associationsmemories?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:88c924ee-1651-4a93-b4b4-0935e4b4c477Post:2d9ac354-e4ee-46bd-acbf-536d498f95b7">Re: TK Associations/Memories</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TK Associations/Memories : Idk! I think it was one of the first times I came out of lurkdom and we chatted for like 7 pages about it. 

<div>Hah, I do not remember this at all, but that's no surprise. Too funny. I have to skidaddle back to work, but I am doing this when I get home...so see you guys at like, 9pm.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-associationsmemories?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:88c924ee-1651-4a93-b4b4-0935e4b4c477Post:e7dec6a6-8d2a-484c-a9f8-437a160f5960">Re:TK Associations/Memories</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:TK Associations/Memories: And me. I remember her flaming me for posting that it bugs me that noone remembers my birthday and how lame it is to be bothered by that.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, I guess with you it doesn't stick out as much because with you two you would pretty much just tell each other to fuuuuck off and it didn't go much farther than that. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Crop-dusting will always remind of KD.  I didn't even know what that was before her. 

I also remember Arwo for her fascination with ingrown hairs.  Sorry Arwo. 

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-associationsmemories?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:88c924ee-1651-4a93-b4b4-0935e4b4c477Post:3b40a300-9578-421c-bd44-15ca90b389e6">Re: TK Associations/Memories</a>:
    [QUOTE]Crop-dusting will always remind of KD.  I didn't even know what that was before her.  I also remember Arwo for her fascination with ingrown hairs.  Sorry Arwo. 
    Posted by Girlie1030[/QUOTE]

Ewwww, hahaha!

It's fair, don't be sorry. Given the number of random things I have told people on this board about my body, I am not at all surprised.

Ewww, though. Ew!
  • Options
    Could be worse Arwo - you could be remembered for a 5 pound dump.  Which of course is not gross, because only Hitler is gross.  Therefore and thusly, an ingrown hair can't be anywhere close to gross - unless it's in a Hitler style mustache and then maybe it could be? 
  • Options
    B would just not fvcking drop her hatred for me.  Like, we get it, she didnt like me, but cmon stop picking a fight with me every single thread.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    OH JK apparently everything is back now and my other post is gone

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• Options
    WTF is going on.
  • Options
    Its still gone for me.  Last thing I see is the morning thread.  I only see this cause its still open in my browser
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    This is so lame.  Also, I don't really have any TK memories besides this site being a PITA ever since I started.  That's about it.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-associationsmemories?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:88c924ee-1651-4a93-b4b4-0935e4b4c477Post:c3771202-de5b-496c-a2fd-8d84f6deae1d">Re: TK Associations/Memories</a>:
    [QUOTE]Could be worse Arwo - you could be remembered for a 5 pound dump.  Which of course is not gross, because only Hitler is gross.  Therefore and thusly, an ingrown hair can't be anywhere close to gross - unless it's in a Hitler style mustache and then maybe it could be? 
    Posted by Girlie1030[/QUOTE]

Ouch.  I really should have thought a little harder about telling anyone that.  I grossly (heh) misjudged the ramifications.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    It disappeared for me but now it's back. I remember when TK actually worked.  That was cool.
  • Options

I remember thinking you were someone I'd really like to chill with if that means anything Adamar.  But, the 5 pound dump is pretty noteworthy... 

• Options
    Whatever adamar.  You knew SB had a poop obsession.  Or at least a handful of posters who love to talk about poop.  A five pound deuce is indeed awe inspiring.

Also, hello?  Is this thing on?
    panther
  • Options
    If I had a 5 pound deuce it'd be my status update until someone beat me. 
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Tk hasn't worked right since the great conversion when fische lost her posts and that was years ago. Its just a progression of suckitude around here.
  • Options
    Dot, I'll be sure to PS this guy into all future pics of the H & I. 

• Options
    Daff- "Your dress is fug" Super b-tch, but that's why I enjoyed her here. She's calmed down.
    Blue- Bush lover., Very smart when it comes to Repub politics :p
    Steph- Super b-tch. ! Again, I enjoy this. Bad grammar, Ang. She has also calmed down
    Chels- Ultimate Republican
    Stacks and the female reproductive system
    Amoro hates Italy
    I will always see Nebb as the guy from Mad Men even though I know she is a woman and what she looks like.

Dj- I still think junk food should be in the SNAPS allowence but my views have changed a little after taking Public Policy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards