Snarky Brides
Options

TGIF!

I'm so happy it;s Friday!  And I have a 3 day weekend, so I'm super excited about today.  I came in to the office late and I'm leaving early today.  Tonight H and I are planning on drinking some of the tequila in our freezer.  Tomorrow we'll be relaxing.  Sunday we're going to a Riesling and food pairing to celebrate our 2 year anniversary, which is Monday.  Monday we'll probably do some more relaxing, and then dinner with MIL.

What are your plans for the weekend?
kd.joseph's wish is my command
Just call me "Brothel"
And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
my read shelf:
Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: TGIF!

• Options
    Happy Anniversary! We don't have big plans this weekend. We will either take Ben to the Zoo or the movies (depending on the weather). We also may try to have date night at some point and will likely go swimming if it's nice.
  • Options
    Yay for a date night!  I want to go swimming.  I wonder if my parents' pool has been treated enough that it's no longer green.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Happy two years!  That sounds like a fun way to spend your anniversary!

We're going to a laser show tonight at the planetarium (insert laser noises here:  pew pew pew pew!), tomorrow we're going to see the Alice in Wonderland movie at the dollar theatre, and other than that, I think we're going to work in our garden and do some stuff at the house.  Probably go to Home Depot, maybe Bed Bath and Beyond.  I don't know, I don't know if there will be enough time. 
  • Options
    Have fun at the laser show, Heels.  I haven't been to one of those in such a long time, but they're so much fun.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    I'm excited, I've never been!  My brother is the planetarium director so you'd think we would have gone by now, but they sell out quickly and I always forget about them until the last minute.  I hope tonight's isn't sold out, too. 
  • Options
    Yay Friday!  I'm going out to visit my FI and his family this weekend for my bridal shower on Sunday.  I'm so excited to see him again.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tgif-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:89df12f3-f1ba-46c6-b468-0e8a8ab24944Post:97bc6d4f-d279-4b14-8615-679e7d08c3e9">Re: TGIF!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Happy two years!  That sounds like a fun way to spend your anniversary! We're going to a laser show tonight at the planetarium (insert laser noises here:  pew pew pew pew!), tomorrow we're going to see the Alice in Wonderland movie at the dollar theatre, and other than that, I think we're going to work in our garden and do some stuff at the house.  Probably go to Home Depot, maybe Bed Bath and Beyond.  I don't know, I don't know if there will be enough time. 
    Posted by goheels05[/QUOTE]

I have always wanted to go to one of those laser shows!
  • Options
    You should come some time.  Ben would big puffy heart love the science center!  I'm pretty sure Matt would, too.  I took SarahSmile and her husband when they came to visit.  We got to pet sting rays and sharks.  :)  Plus they serve wine and beer during the laser show.  It's fun for all ages!
  • Options
    You're going to have so much fun, Heels!
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    I want to sing you the "happy anniversary" song but you can't hear it!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tgif-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:89df12f3-f1ba-46c6-b468-0e8a8ab24944Post:97bc6d4f-d279-4b14-8615-679e7d08c3e9">Re: TGIF!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Happy two years!  That sounds like a fun way to spend your anniversary! We're going to a laser show tonight at the planetarium (insert laser noises here:  pew pew pew pew!), tomorrow we're going to see the Alice in Wonderland movie at the dollar theatre, and other than that, I think we're going to work in our garden and do some stuff at the house.  Probably go to Home Depot, maybe Bed Bath and Beyond.  I don't know, I don't know if there will be enough time. 
    Posted by goheels05[/QUOTE]
    True story, when I see cew's name I read it like "cew! cew! cew!"  Like how a laser would sound.

Laser shows are the bomb, you'll have a fantastic time!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I can hear it, Shelly.  Little do you know I'm standing right behind you ;)
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    oh good!  Its important to me that you hear it!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Hey Girls!  Good morning.  We were going to go see his parents, but that may not happen.  Therefore, we'll probably stay home, clean, and be bums.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    I'm excited for the weekend!!  We're taking the 4-wheelers to some off road park in Indiana with a group of FI friends.  Sunday, we're hosting our annual cook-out.  Monday, a long day of drinking in a canoe.  Bring on the drinks and the fun!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tgif-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:89df12f3-f1ba-46c6-b468-0e8a8ab24944Post:14aa8847-c94b-483e-bf83-43961c2ae9f7">Re: TGIF!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Girls!  Good morning.  We were going to go see his parents, but that may not happen.  Therefore, we'll probably stay home, clean, and be bums.
    Posted by Night_Sprite[/QUOTE]
    being a bum is the best.  I'm really good at it if you ever need company!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Happy Anniversary! I want to see a laser show too. Today is running errands and cooking for next week, capped off with and open water swim/ drinking with friends on the shore. Saturday = starting my cooking blog and pool party. Sunday, who knows? Monday ill be up early in a kayak provining swim support for a local triathlon and the another pool party with a different set of friends. Gosh, that sounds like a lot!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Happy Anniversary! Our 4-year mark is this June, though our 1-year wedding anniversary isn't until next April.

Tomorrow I'm getting together with a friend and we're having a Season 2 True Blood marathon. We haven't seen it yet and can't wait, I just bought the DVDs.

Sunday is housework, then we're heading down to see my family. DH has a recording session at 5 to record his guitar song, then we're spending the night at my mom's.

Monday DH is going fishing with my brother, then we're picking up furniture from my dad's GF. She's moving in with him and is giving us her couches, which are almost brand new, along with a few other things. I can't wait, I've never been so excited over furniture. It has recliner chairs and all!
  • Options
    How fun!! Its my Bachelorette and my FI Bachelor party this weekend! We're getting mani\pedis, playing games, then take a limo downtown to go dance and gamble :)

I think he's just getting sh*tfaced (probably can't say that). And anything else I probably won't hear about haha
  • Options
    My coworker was telling me about True Blood yesterday and I promised him I'd check it out.  Maybe I'll do that this weekend.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    Good Morning Ladies! We have an exciting weekend of muching and wedding planned. I guess the honeymoon is over.

My son is driving up to visit us, so we'll probably cook out or find something to do. May just try to spend the weekend catching up on DVR stuff. We finished "Lost" last night. After 6 seasons I'm still confused.
    Oh well!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Happy Friday!

Our CEO just told us we're shutting down at 3:00 to get a head start on our weekend.

Sweet!
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Bonjour!!

I have a wedding to go to tomorrow and Im so freaking over the top excited. I set this couple up back when we were 17, and I love them to death, so I just cant wait.
  • Options
    That's awesome, Nebb.

Have fun!
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    Shelly, you could road trip over for a day or two.  You and Nick can crash on our futon.  It's not that many hours. 
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards