Snarky Brides
Options

Can I start a...

...love fest?

I have been randomly in and out today but every time I come back I'm just shocked at that crap spewing on that call out site - and I think we could all benefit from a little love.

Maybe it's not all sunshine, puppies and rainbows on TK all the time but it sure as hell isn't fire, shitstorms and assholes either.

HOKAY - LOVE:

I think heels is funny and sweet and smart and that all the people ganging up on her are cowards.

I think Blue is really sweet too :) and I'm so fascinated with her ghost stories.

Cew is just feckin hilarious - whether it's popping in with a poop joke or saying something random - she is also good for really good, serious advice. 

I think MIAF (aka MILF) and her fiance are way too cute and probably have a helluva lot of fun together.

I think roxy is stylish!  I wish I could shop around and have cute clothes like her.  I'm a horrid person when it comes to fashion.

Tide doesn't take shiit from anyone and I respect her a lot.  Plus that baby of hers is adorable! 

The stuff that ricks and Nebb say in threads always makes me laugh.

I think betrothed would be a good person to have on your side if you met some of these callout bitches in real life.

...I'm sure there are more and at this point I'm just rambling again.

panther

Re: Can I start a...

• Options
    I think anyone who has a problem with anyone else should have the balls to say it with their screen name in a thread.  What is with this cowardly passive aggressive shiite??

I love SarahSmiles.  She was the first person to really welcome me to SB (and notice me).  She also was the first conservative to stand up to me when other posters (because they didn't agree with my political stance) called me a bitch (example being Kiki).

Heels is lovely.  I think people are so screwed up that they have to beat down on the truly awesome people and Heels is their little scapegoat.  Don't leave!

AATB I like your hair.  I also don't understand why some people have such a problem with you.

Ricks she;s my sister wife along with my soulmate.  She's one of the kindest, coolest and sweetest people I've ever known.

Blue is a doll.  She's gorgeous but if I ever have to brawl I want her on my side kicking ass cause I can count on her.

Cew and Nebb both make me giggle.  All of the time.  I'm still having issues removing the image of Cew with a penis on her face from my mind.  Nebb I always envision with a beer.  It makes me sad that she lives sooooo far away in Canada.

Jas is a sweetheart.  She genuinely is amazing.  The end.

Katie I love because I can always talk about my crazy dogs with her without feeling like I'm boring or bothering her.

NS I'm starting to get to know more and I love having a graduate school buddy.

MM where the hell have you been???

OWN is pretty awesome.  I love her wedding dress. 

Roxy is someone I could so go shopping with....I'd also like her to open her boutique prior to me having kids so that I can start shopping in advance. 

Sucrets is such an amazingly beautiful momma. 

Tide =) I loved all the details from your wedding and your Taryn updates.

Celles I love how much you love True Blood

Sheshat I'd like to read your books!

I think I'm done for now.

On a side note has anyone else seen the creepy Snuggie commercial where the people are dancing the Macarena in snuggies.  Weird.
  • Options
    It's getting too late for me to properly think.

I love everyone?

• Options
    Hell I'll join...

I have zero problems with anyone on here. Y'all are decent folks and even though I don't get to post too often, I know I can always come back, slide my way into a convo and not be shunned or ignored completely!

Heels--don't go. haters wanna hate. It means you're doing something right and your game is tight! (according to a Katt Williams)

MIAF--you are adorable, and look like someone I'd totally hang with!

Cew--you know what's up

J&K--I'll be in Minneapolis next weekend. Just sayin'

Zippity--I love your sig pic. I said that before, but it bears repeating!

Seshat--you're beautiful, and I'm curious about your writing!

Jelique--you're bubbling with positive energy

I could go on, but I need to go to bed! Much love, chicas! =)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_can-start?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:90660c37-0799-4430-9fbf-97b7b601ac01Post:6245d156-e19d-4a10-86e5-dff9ecd605f0">Re: Can I start a...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hell I'll join... I have zero problems with anyone on here. Y'all are decent folks and even though I don't get to post too often, I know I can always come back, slide my way into a convo and not be shunned or ignored completely! Heels--<font color="#993366">don't go. haters wanna hate. It means you're doing something right and your game is tight! (according to a Katt Williams)</font> MIAF--you are adorable, and look like someone I'd totally hang with! Cew--you know what's up J&K--I'll be in Minneapolis next weekend. Just sayin' Zippity--I love your sig pic. I said that before, but it bears repeating! Seshat--you're beautiful, and I'm curious about your writing! Jelique--you're bubbling with positive energy I could go on, but I need to go to bed! Much love, chicas! =)
    Posted by rhodesign[/QUOTE]

Haha that made me snort water.  Very nicely said via Katt Williams.
  • Options
    OK, I'm in.

I think Cew might really have a penis hanging from her face and a testicle chin, and that makes me laugh all the time.  And I know she's beautiful, as I've seen photographic proof.

I think AATB is a strong and brave person who deals with adversity in an amazing way.

I think Heels is gorgeous.

Blue would be a great hang-out buddy, and she's done so many interesting things.

Shesat has more talent in her little finger than I'll ever hope to have.

I love, love, love, BOX KITTY!

Ricks is cool.  Nebb is just as cool.

Roxy is great to online shop with, and I wish we worked together.

I think I love all of those North Carolinians (sp?)

Aprov I'm just getting to know, and she's great.

Tide is a great mom, and so is Sucrets.  Bec and Cew too!  And OWN.

OWN has the best wedding dress and photos that I've ever seen.  She's gorgeous!

I Bethrothed with me if I ever get mugged in a dark alley.

I'll think of more....
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Aprove is witty and fun.

I also think OWN's dress is lovely!  And she and her husband look so incredibly happy in all the pictures she's displayed.  Love it.

Seshat is darling.  And unique.  And talented.

Jelique is a fetus!  But she's great and fits in really well and I think she's wise beyond her years.

I know NP is on vacation right now but I always get along so well with her.  I miss her when she's gone!
    panther
  • Options
    AATB- You wouldnt be facinated to know that they blew out almost all of my light bulbs today and we had to buy a new ceiling fan because of it..........

BTW- why are we not fb friends?
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I am fascinated to know that.  Although... I'm slightly freaked out too!

Why are we not fb friends... I have no idea.
    panther
  • Options
    Reddy- I love your red hair and your post are always nice and logical. I wish you'd post more.

Jas- I lurve you! We're on opposite ends of the political spectrum but you know how to debate without calling others names or stupid, you're open to seeing the other side. Plus, you're funny as hell.

Aprove- I enjoy your posts and you always have something good to say

Blue- You have the best stories and killer hair

Shelly- Speaking of killer hair...and you're hilarious. I lovey love Shelly.

Nebb- You're great to talk to, you always listen and plus, you're always willing to day dream with me

Whompus- I'm pretty sure you and I would be great friends in real life.

Sucrets- You hot mama! You were pretty much my first knottie friend

Cew- You're hilarious, I dont care what anyone says. I envy your quick wit. Plus, I love Ben stories.

Heels- Don't go! I'd miss you horribly!

Bec- You're just the sassiest little southern lady and I'd hate to be in a fight against  you.

Rach- You hottie! I wish you were around more often.

CS- I'm glad you're posting more often, I like hearing about your adventures

AATB- Since you have your new pretty picture I'm really liking you, not that I disliked you before haha

M&M- Pretty lady! I miss you :( We're never on together. <3

SarahSmile- I'm dying to meet you, I think we'd just hit it off great! Plus, we share the republican love.

Tide- You seem like such a great mama and you still are the queen at giving good, sound advice.

I cantthink of more....sorry....

I also feel like I just wrote in a yearbook hahah

• Options
    Roxy- I love your style and the fact that you never have anything bad to say about anyone.

AATB- When you talk wedding stuff, you get me excited about mine.  A breath of fresh air.

Aprov- I love how driven you are. 

Nebb- I love the fact that you rarely let things on here bother you.  I have seen you take alot of chiit before and you always let it roll off your back.  Plus you make me want to start watching Mad Men.

Jasmineh- I like you alot.  And I love your sig pics.

Cew-  I love the way you always find a way to calm things down in here when we get out of line or too heated.  I also love your humor.

Brooke+kaitie- Thanks for being patient when I had stupid fertility questions!

I have tons more but its late and I need to go to bed.

But I will say that I love this board for being honest and respectful of each other.  I love the different views and opinions, and how we dont hold grudges or try to run people out.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    It made me smile that I was even mentioned in this post.

Here I go ( I am extremely tired so I know I will forget most people lol)

AATB- I love reading your posts, you always have something interesting to say and you say it so well!

Tide- I like you a lot and your baby is a cute little bean! I like when You update us with pictures!

Nebb- You have always been nice to me and made me feel welcome and give great advice to myself and others.

Roxy- I love your style (not to beat a dead horse) and you are pretty funny!

Cew- I love you because you are random and hilarious which always brightens my day

Katie- You have always been so kind and understanding and are my phone a friend when I have any animal related questions, you have helped me a lot.

Damn, and here goes the brain fart.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    All of you are funny, witty, and snarky :) Everyone here is helpful, laughs, and is respectful to each other :)  You gals n guys rock!!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    reddy123reddy123 member
    First Comment
    edited August 2010
    I am going to butcher some screennames so I'll just write what I remember-

AATB- I love your new sig pic and I've been meaning to tell you all week.

Roxy- I love your style and how nice you have always been to me. You always make me feel welcome.

Roxy, Ricks, and Sucrets- I feel like you are my late night crew, and I can always post at 2am and get a response or just a friendly hello. There are a few more I can't remember that are night owls/west coasters....

Lea...?- You are so pretty and I envy your long dark hair (I also always like your posts)

Tide- I feel like you are the guardian spirit of the board, like that elk looking thing in Princess Monoke.. You only pop in when we need you (or maybe just a smile?)

Jennylove- I was intimidated by you when I first started lurking here, but now I just realize you are as honest as they come and I love that as well as your smile.

Nebb- everything I just said to Jennylove only subtract smile and put in vegetable garden.

Jasmineh- You always make me feel welcome and heard, and you will always have my heart for loving theater, books, Rocky Horror, and all things slightly strange.

Ricks- Ditto Jasmine, only minus theater and put in boobs.

LC- where are you and your beer and ciggy siggy? We miss your common sense. How is your wedding coming?

Cew- I love your ability to take a serious thread and flip it in a witty way with your humor. You often remind me, yes this is just the internet, this is just a message board, and we are allowed to laugh a little before, during, and after a mature discussion. I am laughing out loud during most of your posts.

I love reading whatever jackie, OWN, or missy write. I think they are reserved posters so I always like hearing their side.

Beatles was probably my favorite poster when I first joined and now she barely posts. Now Heels is leaving, well, that just sucks.

Married- Hilarious. Love your posts and LOVE the new siggy.

brooke, Rach, and rho- pop in more, we love to hear from you.

katiewhompus- You are wise. I like your outlook. Your "toe tap" story earlier really warmed my heart, as I am one that is picky about touch.

Lucky- Are you married yet? Did I miss your AW thread? pics please!

Seshat- I love your perspective and can often relate to you a lot. I am an artist (paint), but often relate to your feelings about your art (words). You also seem very happy and settled down with your H, which I am too.

number55- keep posting, I love your random thoughts.

MM- where are you and why aren't you releasing your moderateor power on these call-out fools? I feel like you are the Professor X of SB, we all turn to you.

Betrothed- If M&M is Professor X, and Tide is the forest spirit, you would be Willy Wonka. This sounds bad, but it's awesome in my mind. I imagine you schooling all the Veruca Salt's of the world, and all the trolls and fools of TK become your oompa loompas to sing and do your bidding.

Okay it's obviously getting late for me :)

Sorry if I forgot a lot, maybe I will do a continuation because I like a lot of people on here..
    good night all

Photobucket
  • Options
    I like everyone on this board.

Even if I don't agree with everything I still respect everyone's opinions and I'm glad that we can have different opinions and not get all shiity with each other. That goes a long way with me.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Each and everyone of you who offered condolences about my cat and advice about my dog.

For some specifics:

Cew-always but you already knew that.

Beatles-for being so incredibly kind to everyone, even when you disagree.

Blue-for always popping in with something fun or interesting to say.

nspasq-you know why.

Sun-you are so positive it is infectious.

katiewompus-you are tactful and wise.

Betrothed-yes you! Even when I don't like you I still like you because you are interesting. Smart, straight forward, and you give consistently good advice. Also kudos for some thought provoking threads.

ShellyDiane-I love your sig photo. I cannot get over the beauty of your wedding hair, I commented on it before. I am your hair stalker :)

Lots more, besides it is just early and I can only think so hard :)
  • Options
    Oh, and let me repeat once more in this thread, please don't go Heels! - That's all.
  • Options
    I wish I'd read this before I clocked in at work, but since I didn't I don't have time to go through everyone so I'll just say there is no one I hate, especially enough to make a callout. Everyone here has their own perspectives, which I love, and all seem to be genuinely good people that I could get along with IRL. And I think I could totally be buds wtih Jas and katie. And missy. And lots of others.
  • Options
    You're all awesome (especially you, Heels), and the callout crap makes me ill. 
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_can-start?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:90660c37-0799-4430-9fbf-97b7b601ac01Post:8fc931c9-22e0-49b9-a669-3839c720fadb">Re: Can I start a...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Betrothed- If M&M is Professor X, and Tide is the forest spirit, you would be Willy Wonka. This sounds bad, but it's awesome in my mind. I imagine you schooling all the Veruca Salt's of the world, and all the trolls and fools of TK become your oompa loompas to sing and do your bidding.
    Posted by reddy123[/QUOTE]
    This is by far my favorite love fest compliment ever :D

Heels- I'm gathering form this thread you are leaving? This I do not like.  You are one of the smartest and kindest people I've ever "met" here.  I will be very sad if you go.  You bring a lot of good stuff to this board.

Meg- I heart you for being an awesome Mod.  You just let us do whatever we want.  You're also one fo the nicest people I've ever had the opportunity to meet.  You give excellent advice here as well.

Jas- I don't really know you all that well, but I love how sweet you are.  You're always seeing the good in people, and I envy that quality in you.

Cew- You always know how to make me laugh when I'm down, which has to make you my favorite :)

Lenore- We've had our moments, but I do respect you, and your opinions.  I think you bring something to this board that no one else does, and we definitely would all notice if you stopped coming here.

Nebb- I like your spunk, kid ;)  I've always liked having you around here.  One of the oldies like me :)

I know there's more, but I need coffee before all hell breaks loose at work.  I do think all of the regs here bring something special to the table.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I love you all, seriously. It took me a while to find a place were I felt like I fit, and this is it. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    AATB- I used to get annoyed slightly by your wall-o-texts (remember?!)  HA!  But now I love reading your witty posts, they always make me LOL.

Cew- You are so quick-witted and HILARIOUS.  And I think you are beautiful and I LOVE the stories about Ben!

Be- You crack my arse up.  You, Cew and Nebb remind me of the 3 stooges but in a TK-hilarious-witty sort of way.

Nebb- You always give good advice and the other half of the time are hilarious.  I'm hoping to get some get in shape tips here very soon.  I admire your ability to lose weight as well.  (I think I've said that before...hm)

Ses- You are a total sweetheart and always have positive things to say.

Reddy- I freaking adore your wedding, I want to see your succulent page because I missed it the first time!  :( 

Roxy- I lurve your sigs and feel like it's a mini-fashion show.  Ha!  You're also a sweetheart.

Blu- I always enjoy reading your posts and although I don't remember how old you said you were....you always look like 20 in your sigs, you're beautiful lady!

SS- I imagine you IRL as a smiley, happy person for some reason.  You always seem upbeat.  You have a good energy (and that's over a forum!)

OWN- I feel like you're the "mom" of the group (not because I think you're old) but because you always give everyone such GREAT advice.  I seriously look up to you.  And your dress was gorgeous, I love your wedding pics!

Heels- Don't fvcking go!  Seriously.  It won't be the same without you.

Beatles- She would be the 4th stooge...ha.  You don't post enough! 

Sun- You are also another sweetheart on the board with really good advice.  I really admire the level-head-ness you have about you.  And I can't get enough of your wedding pictures.  Thank you for the inspiration for your beautiful ceremony text (it's still a work-in-progress)

Shelly- Another sweetheart on the board, I haven't seen you post a whole lot lately tho.  :(  Maybe I'm missing it... Hm!

Celles- I'm so happy we share a succulent-love!  Ha!

Ok, I know I missed 1,000 but this is too long already.  Lurve you all!
  • Options
    I love these.

AATB - thanks for starting this. We did need it after all of the bullshit drama from yesterday. I really appreciate you. I love that you are so positive and take criticism with a grain of salt. I feel like you understand the big picture, that while some people may not like something small, they can still love you as a whole.

B - I don't have the words to tell you how much I look up to you. You are so smart and funny. You're the kind of true friend that I know will be by my side no matter what. I also know that we can disagree on an issue, but still adore each other. That's just awesome to me.

J&K - pretty much every thing I said about B, goes for you. I also admire you for all that you've accomplished over the last few months. I think that you are so put together and I wish I could go back to my younger self and be you. :)

Jas - Thank you for always being so sweet, but still standing up for yourself and what you believe in. That's a rare combination and I think it makes you amazing.

OWN - You're just gorgeous. Everything about you is just so classy and wise.

My brain hurts now. I love you all and I'll probably be back to post more.
  • Options
    I have to agree with a lot of the prior comments...

I guess I was worried since I never did they "hi hello, new here" sort of post, but that just isn't my style. 

I do love to come to this board to either go with the wedding advice OR better yet, get a break from it.  With all the different views, values, opinions it actually is a really cohesive board...there are some boards I visit maybe put in my two cents but always hold my breath that I won't be flammed or there are the grudges and a lot more negativity.

If i had a question (which I might after my next visit home) I'd probably be asking you guys since some of you have been there done that,  and others are getting ready to get married.
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • Options
    ohwhynotohwhynot member
    First Comment
    edited August 2010

I am terrible at these - I always forget a ton of people and then read along going "Oh yeah!  Her, too!"  at the following comments.  So please forgive me if I don't call you out by name - I really like and appreciate everyone on the board.

Jasmineh:  one of my favorites.  You are so wise beyond your years and dead.funny.  You're esp. funny because people tend not to expect such t hings from you, and then you deliver, totally  deadpan (the ball gag comment comes to mind).  Love you.

CEW:  you know how much I adore and admire you.  I want to hang out with you and Bec and Heels and our husbands and laugh until our sides ache.  

Betrothed:  So, so, so smart and consistently on-target.  Bethrothed is another one who will come out with just hysterically funny comments.  Also, B has the too-rare ability to reassess her own comments and come back to say so.  I love B.

Tidetravel:  I can't even say how much I admire Tide.  For a young mother to do what she did for her family AND keep a sense of humor AND have time for others is pretty damn remarkable.  

J & K: (I haven't had coffee - can't remember her name):  Love her.  She's so funny and smart and I am blown away by how beautiful she looks in her wedding dress.

AATB:  I love your sunny attitude and ability to let things roll off your back.  You and your fi are also just cute & cuddly beyond words.  

JenGin:  We have a LOT in common and I just adore JenGen.  I hope good things for her and her husband.  I love her and wish she'd come around more.

Rho:  Ditto to the "please come around more."  Rho brings the style and the funny and I would love to see her post more often.

KD:  Again, KD already knows how much I adore her.  I cannot WAIT for a gtg!

Ang:  I think Ang is one of the smartest, funniest people on board.  She is also willing to extend herself honestly in a way that I really admire.  Plus, I love her new sig photo - she and her H look just so happy.

I know I've forgotten tons of folks.  I am sorry.  What can I say?  I'm old.Smile

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_can-start?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:90660c37-0799-4430-9fbf-97b7b601ac01Post:1cbb7994-316e-447b-932f-ebf6652471f0">Re: Can I start a...</a>:
    [QUOTE]     I know I've forgotten tons of folks.  I am sorry. <strong> What can I say?  I'm old.</strong>
    Posted by ohwhynot[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well I'm older.  I was tempted to rebut that ridiculous callout, but I'm not going to waste my time.  You're awesome, OWN, and they're not.
  • Options
    It's too early to think.

Cew- You are hilarious and you were one of the first people to welcome me here.

Shelly- you are so pretty, and every time I see a giraffe I think of you.

Seshat- You are a lovely person,and very intellegent.

OWN- Right back at ya! I think we have lived parallel lives. And I'm still up for Oct, just tell me when and where I'll be there.

Tide- You are very wise. And I love seeing pics of Taryn.

Beatles- I would really like to get to Boston sometime I think we would hit it off. You are a sweetheart.

NS-My soulmate, everytime I see your siggy I smile.

B, Ricks, and Nebb- You guys are the greatest.

I know I'm missing some people.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Here goes - 

KD - I really appreciate how kind and supportive you are with me and other people.  I think you have a big heart.

Cew - thanks for being witty and wicked awesome here and looking at my resume off board.

Heels - I think you're one heck of a lady.

Nebbula - I miss you!  How'd we get so busy all of a sudden?

Betrothed - I enjoy looking at your booty.  Ow ow!

Fever - It's sad that my soulmate is 8 hours away, but someday my friend.  Someday we will be together.

Tide - I'm glad you're home with H and Taryn.  I hope that Trooper continues to do well in the field.  

Aprov - I really appreciate your commiseration with my back to school pain.

Roxy - Thank you for the kind words when I was freaking out the other night.

my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_can-start?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:90660c37-0799-4430-9fbf-97b7b601ac01Post:1c0a31f1-7c6e-424c-9251-42c098ecca9b">Re: Can I start a...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can I start a... : Yeah, well I'm older.  I was tempted to rebut that ridiculous callout, but I'm not going to waste my time.  You're awesome, OWN, and they're not.
    Posted by LesPaul[/QUOTE]

Yea, I mean WTF, age is an accusation now? I am I think older than both of you. The point is??
  • Options
    dmiller9274dmiller9274 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited August 2010
    CEW, OWN, Tide, Bec, KD and Sucrets – I admire each of you.  I know that each of you are blessed to have your children, but they are also blessed to have great moms.   You’re all beautiful, funny and smart, what more could a child ask for in a mother?

J&K – I think you might be one of the funniest people ever.  I enjoy your posts, and I hope you come back to posting more often soon.

Jas – I have so much respect for you, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone who is more compassionate and understanding than you are.  AND you’re hilarious as a bonus.

AATB – I think you have a huge heart, I imagine that you are an amazing friend IRL.

MILF – One word….FANTASTIC, everything about you (not in a creepy stalker way)

Mara & East – I love everything that you both post.  I’ve actually lol’d at many of your posts.  On top of being ridiculously funny, you both are wise and give sound advice.   

Seshat – Along with having a great heart, you have so much talent.  I wish that I had half of your creativity. 

M&M – I wish you could come around more often.

Nebb – I love you for reminding me of how awesome McDonalds pizza was.  

RunningBride, Rhon, Reddy, RedHead – Please come around more.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_can-start?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:90660c37-0799-4430-9fbf-97b7b601ac01Post:897d2b2f-2a48-4ba4-a3ac-8175a039fd56">Re: Can I start a...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can I start a... : Yea, I mean WTF, age is an accusation now? I am I think older than both of you. The point is??
    Posted by Lenore2010[/QUOTE]

Sorry, Lenore.  There wasn't a point.  I thought the callout to OWN was stupid, that's all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards