Snarky Brides

Weekend post

Hey ladies,

Hope you're having a great weekend! I've been entirely too productive this morning. We went to bed at 8:45 last night (to read, but still) so apparently my body decided that sleep past 7:30 was not an option. I've already written 4 programs, invoiced and done my hair.

I'm betting that I'm ready to crash by 7pm. Heading to work!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Weekend post

• efmcc67efmcc67 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited March 2013
    I'm impressed, Angel! I'm still in my pajamas. I fielded a call from an H&R Block lady who was confirming my appointment for Monday at 5:00. I said I made the appointment for 7:00, and I could even produce an email with a confirmation number to back this up. Lady on the phone was very insistent that I must have "picked the wrong time." Um, no. Not my fault, and I really don't want to take vacation time just to do my taxes!

I did get her to reschedule the appointment, so it's all good.

ETA: spelling and clarity.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I'm excited about this weekend!  I get to plant a bunch of little seedlings that I started two weeks ago.

Our garden will have:  Onions, Garlic, Spinach, Pumpkins, 5 kinds of peppers (for H), Cilantro, and Edamame beans (soy).

^_^ so excited!
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Angelface225Angelface225 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_weekend-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:90c6632e-7b74-44de-b851-4a372450dabbPost:3fef3b97-5598-4789-bab3-4a6796ce5b94">Re: Weekend post</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm excited about this weekend!  I get to plant a bunch of little seedlings that I started two weeks ago. Our garden will have:  Onions, Garlic, Spinach, Pumpkins, 5 kinds of peppers (for H), Cilantro, and Edamame beans (soy). ^_^ so excited!
    Posted by Peledreamsofrain[/QUOTE]

I'm jealous Pele! I can't wait to start gardening. Maybe I'll convice FI to go to his parents house tomorrow to pick up their extra plant stand. I'm hoping to set it up in the mud room, so the cats don't eat my seedlings!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited March 2013
    I know what you mean! My cats maul seedlings all the time. I have no idea what possesses them to do that. And I'm not even going to talk about what my chickens would do to them. There's a reason the garden is in the front yard and not the back.
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards