Snarky Brides

Why "sexting" is bad (your superlative was correct)

Yesterday I asked T to take a picture of me in my new dress and I asked him how to pose and we were joking around and he took a picture of me mooning the camera. Then he hurried and texted it to himself since he knows I don't let him take/ keep pictures like that.
Fast forward to today, I text Tyler about a concert and he writes back and is like "I got your picture, I like it blah blah" so I think he's being a goof and text back and am being flirty and we go back and forth a few times.
 Well, after work I get home and he has the deadbolt locked so I knock on the door for him to open it and my phone rings and he's calling me but when I answer there's some indian guy on the other side so I'm like WTF and I think maybe T just does an amazing impression but I hang up and he calls again and he's like "I like your picture do you want to meet up blah blah" so I start frantically beating on the door and T answers (not on the phone) and hasn't been on the phone and hasn't texted me today.

Yeaaa, when he sent the picture to himself he somehow sent it to his old number. Well that guy keeps texting me now and telling me he realizes it was an accident but maybe it was meant to be and no strings attached we can get together.

Moral: Don't "sext"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards