July 2012 Weddings
Options

I booked my venue!

Hi July brides!
I booked my venue! Yay! I'm so excited. Its a big releif to have most of it payed off already! I even dared to go try on dresses the same day. I just wanted to go by myself and get a feel for what to expect. Next time I go ( within 4-6 months) I want to weigh less so I feel more comfortable trying on dresses.

Re: I booked my venue!

• Options
    Thats exciting! Iw as so excited when we booked our last thing! We went to our cake tasting the other day and it was so much fun.  I am with you girls on the weight loss thing.  I joined weight watchers and have lost 25 pounds so far I wanna try and lose another 60, hopefully!
  • Options
    Wow... you are all so far ahead of us!! Haha. Congrats!! That's so exciting!!! :D
  • Options
    I booked my Venue a couple months ago as well and already bought by dress! I am so excited! Even though the wedding is so far away it feels nice to have the major things planned. I want to plan more but its hard because who knows what will change between now and then (prices, availability, etc). 
    How much planning has everyone else done? I feel like now I am in standby just waiting for the wedding to be closer so I can start planning and booking more things. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards