Snarky Brides

Oh, M&M?

Happy, happy birthday! Have a good one!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Oh, M&M?

• Hippie Bathday! Wait... happy birthday!
  • OMG I want that cake! So sweet.

Happy Birthday again M&M!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Happy Birthday, Meg!
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Happy Birthday!
  • Happy Birthday, Meg!  Enjoy your GirCake.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Yay cake!  I mean, happy birthday!
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Happy Birthday, Meg!!!

And the whole time, my future husband was in the room...... image image
  • awwwwwwwwwwww I am blushing over here guys <3 you are simply the best! That you so much for the girbirthday wishes and awesome pics!

Sesh- I can NOT believe you found a gircake HAHAHA

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_oh-mm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a3b37d46-d08b-4d48-ad7b-8bc2cbb31bdcPost:b58bb89b-ec2f-49fc-a9f6-9e6d82cca4d9">Re: Oh, M&M?</a>:
    [QUOTE]awwwwwwwwwwww I am blushing over here guys <3 you are simply the best! That you so much for the girbirthday wishes and awesome pics! Sesh- I can NOT believe you found a gircake HAHAHA
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

But of course. This weekend I am going to attempt turning Whisky into GirWhisky. He pooped on my giraffe rug the other night so it's payback time.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_oh-mm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a3b37d46-d08b-4d48-ad7b-8bc2cbb31bdcPost:bbf1c5d1-27ae-4c13-bc21-bd9263d5144e">Re: Oh, M&M?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Someone should dress up as a giraffe for halloween, then there'd be GirKnottie
    Posted by rhonwynv[/QUOTE]

WIN.
  • OH also! I did it. I am a total brunette now. I LOVE it. I thought I would like the change but I did not expect to love it this much, yay!! Any one with better tech skills than me who go the text message pic yesterday can feel free to post it - but other than that I am too challenged to show you all boooo.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_oh-mm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a3b37d46-d08b-4d48-ad7b-8bc2cbb31bdcPost:55f238aa-3eeb-4b10-a7bf-827d7a9dd6aa">Re: Oh, M&M?</a>:
    [QUOTE]OH also! I did it. I am a total brunette now. I LOVE it. I thought I would like the change but I did not expect to love it this much, yay!! Any one with better tech skills than me who go the text message pic yesterday can feel free to post it - but other than that I am too challenged to show you all boooo.
    I have no way of getting the pic off my phone, otherwise I'd do it for you :(  You're  looking hawt with the new do :D
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_oh-mm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a3b37d46-d08b-4d48-ad7b-8bc2cbb31bdcPost:55f238aa-3eeb-4b10-a7bf-827d7a9dd6aa">Re: Oh, M&M?</a>:
    [QUOTE]OH also! I did it. I am a total brunette now. I LOVE it. I thought I would like the change but I did not expect to love it this much, yay!! Any one with better tech skills than me who go the text message pic yesterday can feel free to post it - but other than that I am too challenged to show you all boooo.

I cant help, but I wanna see!
  • Meg, if you text it to me I can post it!

And?  Happy birthday, oh fearless moderateor.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Happy Birthday!  Congrats on the new hair!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_oh-mm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a3b37d46-d08b-4d48-ad7b-8bc2cbb31bdcPost:abc056f8-4e74-49c8-8f30-493f7e89699f">Re: Oh, M&M?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay!  You look awesome, Meg.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

Ooooh, I love it! I remember going from blonde to brunette. It's fun times =D
  • Super cute, Meg!  I'm getting re-dyed today too so we'll be brunettes together!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Plus I told everyone it was your birthday in the good morning thread :)
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_oh-mm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a3b37d46-d08b-4d48-ad7b-8bc2cbb31bdcPost:6980c521-223e-41bd-9152-aa38a1398654">Re: Oh, M&M?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Plus I told everyone it was your birthday in the good morning thread :)
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

She gave that away herself yesterday, so you cannot be blamed for this. She let the cat out of the bag.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_oh-mm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a3b37d46-d08b-4d48-ad7b-8bc2cbb31bdcPost:1e7a0e73-8866-468e-90aa-982ba103b4bc">Re: Oh, M&M?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oh, M&M? : She gave that away herself yesterday, so you cannot be blamed for this. She let the cat out of the bag.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

SO what you are saying is my original thread dispersing the info was not deleted by the knot gods? uhoh.
  • I know I am late on this but happy birthday, I hope you have a great day!
  • i know I am late here.. and already wished it on FB- but happy birthday to our fab mod!

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards