Snarky Brides
Options

cheesecake!

I am going to make mini cheesecake bites for our family thanksgiving dinner (with FIs family, clearly not mine).  

Here are the ones I have chosen so far...the titles are links!

I figure I will make about 2 dozen of each instead of a full cake of each...

Thoughts? White chocolate raspberry doesn't seem seasonal. 

Re: cheesecake!

• Options
    hmmm...ginger cheesecake...wonder how that would work out, it could be delicious...I just found a recipe for a gingersnap/pear cheesecake...another for a lemon ginger one and one for a white chocolate ginger one...so many options!

I think I just like cheesecake in general so I would like anything. But FIs family has more traditional tastes so I need to figure out what they might think. 
  • Options
    Um... I may have just drooled a little. I feel like Homer Simpson when he sees a donut...
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Those sound amazing, I'm coming to your place for Thanksgiving!

And just FYI: White Chocolate Rasberry is always in season!
  • Options
    I'm not sure.  Make them all, send them to me, and after I sample i'll let you know which is the best.
  • Options
    White chocolate raspberry may not seem seasonal... but orgasmic cheesecake is appropriate for all seasons :)
    panther
  • Options
    Oh and I agree that who cares if its in season. Maybe you could do a more seasonal berry though? Aren't some berries in season around thanksgiving? Well, other than cranberry although that could be good

• Options
    May I suggest rocky road cheesecake...?
    Everyone in my family raves about it for weeks when I make it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_cheesecake?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a3c7a852-def0-4f58-a640-e44a23cfa7bbPost:3688c34a-b335-4d9a-be51-cfd323a5743a">Re: cheesecake!</a>:
    [QUOTE]White chocolate raspberry may not seem seasonal... but orgasmic cheesecake is appropriate for all seasons :)
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

<div>This!</div>
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Yum... cheesecake.  I don't bake very often, but when I do it's usually cheesecake in some variety.

Some favorites of mine:

Lemon with ginger snap crust
    Cranberry
    Peanut butter with chocolate crust (I have a recipe for one with a brownie crust that is delicious, but I'm not sure how well that would work with minis)

048C2A9Jessica-Ahrens-photogra-2280385165-O_zps1ad80309-1_zps1e997449 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yum, I would eat every single one of these flavors, in-season or not. Number, can you let me know how you will translate these into mini-cheesecakes? I'd really like to try doing that with one of these recipes for an upcoming party!

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards