Snarky Brides

Good Morning.

2»

Re: Good Morning.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-219?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a48154f6-af94-4890-8eac-1326d7c69e18Post:fd4de1f4-aea6-416d-8d7e-204fa0d0b17b">Re: Good Morning.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Morning. : um, okay?
    Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]

Oh, I have a better one. Last week I had to send a site back to sales questioning the information they sent. It repeatedly said "Topless Cafe" for a wine bar. I kept thinking, WTF? This is an upscale wine bar. Why are they called a Topless Cafe?

So I sent it to the sales manager, who called the customer. Yeah, turns out it was supposed to be "Texas Cafe." can you imagine how pissed that customer would have been if we had written the site with the original incorrect name?

And the manager wonders why our customer satisfaction scores are lower than usual.
  • morning.

vacation is over and I'm back at work. I came back to an inbox full of work to do on my programs, and it looks like I'm picking up at least one more department, most likely two. Looks like I might be heading to Boston soon. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have been craving sushi for nearly 32 weeks.  I could totally go, but I don't really have anyone to go with.  One of my first post-partum meals will be grocery store california rolls.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sorry Raynes! We first suspected FSIL was pregnant when we brought steamed crabs  to their house  a month or ago and she only ate one. As soon as the kids left the room she confirmed it! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-219?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a48154f6-af94-4890-8eac-1326d7c69e18Post:59e7b831-0911-4fba-bacb-85594bcd0b34">Re: Good Morning.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been craving sushi for weeks.  You guys aren't helping.  Aren't crab rangoons kind of <strong>bastardized Chinese food</strong>?  I mean, I love them, but I didn't think they were authentic.
    Posted by adamar15[/QUOTE]

Yes, but I also noticed at the Thai restaurant we went to the other night, half the menu was what I would order from my favorite Chinese restaurant.

Good Morning ladies!

Nothing new here, just Monday. I have to go to UPS (JCB keep an eye out) and the grocery after work. I have to figure out how to feed myself since H is gone. I'm pitiful.

Thank god my boss is back from vacation. I know that sounds weird, but the office is weird when he is not here. Plus, he's actually fun. But, my other boss came in to a mess this morning, the store above his office's toilet leaked all over his office. It stinks to high heaven in here, we have fans going and COIT is on call. Yuck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I think crab ragoon is an american thing cause I'd never even heard of it till I saw it on pinterest. Also? They announced a big canada day concert in my area - the hip, death cab, others... After charges its like 90$ for tickets. Eff that. That's just madness. I got tickets to another all day concert in toronto for 50$ a piece with more (and better) bands. I'm disappointed though cause it looked like it would have been fun but not for that price
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-219?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a48154f6-af94-4890-8eac-1326d7c69e18Post:2912f71b-1a6f-437b-9584-0f0452206cf3">Re: Good Morning.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think crab ragoon is an american thing cause I'd never even heard of it till I saw it on pinterest. Also? They announced a big canada day concert in my area - the hip, death cab, others... After charges its like 90$ for tickets. Eff that. That's just madness. I got tickets to another all day concert in toronto for 50$ a piece with more (and better) bands. I'm disappointed though cause it looked like it would have been fun but not for that price
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's just an American thing.  A tasty American thing.  And we're having it as one of our appetizers at our wedding so I'm pumped about that.

My super short weekend was full of taking FMIL shopping for a non-white outfit for our wedding (mission accomplished), and playing with chalkboard spray paint.  Too bad it was only one day.  Today is day 1 of 6 in a row, so I'm refilling my coffee cup now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards