Snarky Brides

Let's do a Poll.

2»

Re: Let's do a Poll.

• If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? macaroni and cheese.

Would you change your name if you could?  If so, what would you change it to?
    No, I like my name. When I was little, I wanted my name to be Kammie like a character on a video game I liked.

Tell me about your first (real) kiss.
    After swim practice, it wasn't special.

If your house was on fire, what one posession would you take out (assuming all living beings are safe)?
    Probably my stuffed penguin, Steve.

Which side of the bed do you sleep on?
    I'm on the left side (when I'm in the bed, but right side if you are facing the bed). I dont like being closest to the door, but the chunky kitty likes to sleep at the foot of the bed there. And I like having her against my feet.

Is there a certain cosmetic you use that you would stock a lifetime supply of if you heard they were discontinuing?
    I wish I had stocked up on this one kind of Dior mascara that they dont make anymore.  It was the ONLY makeup product I ever splurged on.

Do you speak any other languages? If so which ones?
    I do okay with Spanish, and I know a bunch of inappropriate Polish sayings.

Tell us a random fact about yourself.
    I didnt get my driver's license until I was 22.  FI taught me how to drive.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Dmill - He stuffed his PeeWee up in his manotard to protect it from the haboob. 

I'm pretty sure that's a complete sentence right there. 
  • If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Fuly loaded baked potato.

Would you change your name if you could?  If so, what would you change it to?  No. I like my name.

A guy named Mark, he tried to french me in the entrance foyer of my house. I had no clue what he was doing, I just felt this tongue in my mouth, so I bit it.  

If your house was on fire, what one posession would you take out (assuming all living beings are safe)?  

My Mac Book Pro.  All of my school work is on it.

The left

Is there a certain cosmetic you use that you would stock a lifetime supply of if you heard they were discontinuing?

Allure perfume.

No, just a smattering of french. Do finger jestures count?

I'm still best friends with my first boyfriend from middle school. FI and he get along great, too.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-do-a-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:aeed7972-a9e1-4a76-8593-2771171ecdbfPost:9cf294ba-5710-4417-be90-0ede1d8518a6">Re: Let's do a Poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dmill - He stuffed his PeeWee up in his manotard to protect it from the haboob.  I'm pretty sure that's a complete sentence right there. 
    Posted by Girlie1030[/QUOTE]
    most likely the funniest sentence I've heard this month!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited May 2012
    If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    My mom's beef pie supreme

Would you change your name if you could? If so, what would you change it to?
    No.

Nothing noteworthy, in a movie theater.

Probably my laptop.

The side closest to the bathroom, or the side against the wall since H gets claustrophobic.

None. I don't care or know enough about any one cosmetic to want it for a lifetime.

Tiny bit of spanish, some Cherokee.

I have abmormally long toes.
    Thai food.  I can't get enough of it!

Would you change your name if you could? If so, what would you change it to?
    When I was younger I was obcessed with Boy Meets World and thought Topanga was just the coolest name ever.  Now not so much.

Middle school, on a bench by the baseball field.  I was not impressed and didn't get what the hype was all about at the time.

I'd grab the stuffed dog FI gave me before we started dating.  It's like my security blanket.

Looking at the bed, the left.

My mineral foundation.

No.

I was never any good at this question.
    image180 image85 image8 Wedding Countdown Ticker image
    Avacados

Would you change your name if you could?  If so, what would you change it to?
    No, I am proud to have the name my mom and dad chose for me.

I can describe it in one word, Awkward...

My Photo albums!!!

Right side

Eye Liner. <3

No, I tried to learn Ukrainian when i was younger but I didnt get very far.

I have a full photo album and a half with pictures of our adventures for every year FI and I have been together. I love pictures.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards