Snarky Brides

S/O Lurker- When I first started posting I...

13»

Re: S/O Lurker- When I first started posting I...

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lurker-first-started-posting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b035aba4-64c9-4425-80af-2690ac833692Post:60b2e610-65fe-49ba-b097-3f215e7d1a32">Re: S/O Lurker- When I first started posting I...</a>:
    [QUOTE]* I had no clue about wedding etiquette at all. I had only been to one (dry) wedding where the BM's speech included talking about the bride giving bj's to a guy (not her husband) the week before Posted by katiewhompus[/QUOTE]

Wait, what? She was joking, right?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lurker-first-started-posting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b035aba4-64c9-4425-80af-2690ac833692Post:60b2e610-65fe-49ba-b097-3f215e7d1a32">Re: S/O Lurker- When I first started posting I...</a>:
    [QUOTE]It was so long ago...*sniff* *I had the classic lastnamefirstinitial name and was immediately told I was a newb and needed to change it. (In my defense when I made the account I didn't know about the boards) * I had no clue about wedding etiquette at all. I had only been to one (dry) wedding where the <strong>BM's speech included talking about the bride giving bj's to a guy (not her husband) the week before</strong> * I thought the wedding was sooooo far away, and was amazed when people posted about their 1st anniversaries. It's crazy to me that in 5 months we'll be celebrating our 2nd. * I was surrounded by many many engaged people and only a few marrieds (I think Nebb, Fish, and maybe Daff Jill)
    Posted by katiewhompus[/QUOTE]

Whaaaa?  Why would this be something a BM would talk about?
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    [QUOTE]It was so long ago...*sniff* *I had the classic lastnamefirstinitial name and was immediately told I was a newb and needed to change it. <strong>(In my defense when I made the account I didn't know about the boards) </strong>* I had no clue about wedding etiquette at all. I had only been to one (dry) wedding where the BM's speech included talking about the bride giving bj's to a guy (not her husband) the week before * I thought the wedding was sooooo far away, and was amazed when people posted about their 1st anniversaries. It's crazy to me that in 5 months we'll be celebrating our 2nd. * I was surrounded by many many engaged people and only a few marrieds (I think Nebb, Fish, and maybe Daff Jill)
    Posted by katiewhompus[/QUOTE]

Me too! So when P2 always talked about her feeling like I was screaming at her because of my SN, I always thought "Damn, I didn't know about the boards!!" LOL!
    And the whole time, my future husband was in the room...... image image
  • No joke. Sadly she had been caught giving some random guy a bj the day before. The speech went along the lines of "Mike, I love you man and I will support you. I will even support you through your marriage to this whore who we saw giving blowjobs to random dudes last week outside your dorm. Good luck!"

My jaw just dropped. Their vows to each other also included things like "I love your immaturity and inability to forgive"
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lurker-first-started-posting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b035aba4-64c9-4425-80af-2690ac833692Post:a2be5670-7c62-4d7c-bb03-e5935580b277">Re: S/O Lurker- When I first started posting I...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: S/O Lurker- When I first started posting I... : Unfortunately, it wasn't even from jumping. I just lifted one of my legs up and the other one buckled. It sucked.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

I remember reading that story and I just wanted to hug you. Now when I complain about being over weight I think of that and how much worst it was for you to go through that.
  • Holy crap, KW. Are they still married? Did he know about the bj before that, or was it a total surprise? I can't imagine being at a wedding and hearing that.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lurker-first-started-posting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b035aba4-64c9-4425-80af-2690ac833692Post:efabdaa4-1f6e-419a-9bb6-2c09f0d81faa">Re: S/O Lurker- When I first started posting I...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wanna hug now?
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Of course. But not one of those awkward ass out hugs. 
  • I lost contact with him but I doubt it. They got married at 20 right after their sophomore year in college. She cheated on him their entire year long engagement and he was told about it but never believed it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards