Snarky Brides

Hello?

124»

Re: Hello?

• I really wanted to see Robin Hood. But I lost to the 2 boys to one girl vote.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Wow. 19. You don't look old enough to have a 19 year old (and I'm not blowing smoke up your ass).

I love hibachi too. We have a sushi / hibachi place here and Matt and I do the same thing.
  • I don't care to see Robin Hood.  I don't like Ridley Scott movies.  I liked Iron Man but I think they rushed it.  If they had more time for the writing, it could have been so much better.
    Photobucket
  • Blowing smoke up my ass woohoo! Sounds kinky. And TY.

I love Gladiator, and Russell Crowe. So that is why I wanted to see it. But my god IM2 lasted 2 hours and 20 minutes. I almost took a nap!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I wish TK had chat like facebook.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Blue- me too sometimes
  • When I saw this thread title the first thing to pop into my head was "Hello, hello baby you called I can't hear a thing.  I have got no service in the club you see, you seeee."

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Can I eat the rest of the pan of rice krispie treats?
    (please say yes)
  • Mmmmm, I love Japanese too.

Hi Ricks!!!

• Yes, eat them all. Hi JK!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b3e234ca-abdc-41d5-92af-26e4c6162464Post:c226d4fb-f18c-42fc-af4d-76fd1a21b660">Re: Hello?</a>:
    [QUOTE]When I saw this thread title the first thing to pop into my head was "Hello, hello baby you called I can't hear a thing.  I have got no service in the club you see, you seeee."
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

See I was thinking more of "Hello- is it me your looking for"

But thats cause im an old 80's wh0re
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hello, is there anybody in there?
    Just nod if you can hear me
    Is there anyone at home?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b3e234ca-abdc-41d5-92af-26e4c6162464Post:068dc331-bd7a-439f-93c4-66ab52019949">Re: Hello?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hello? : See I was thinking more of "Hello- is it me your looking for" But thats cause im an old 80's wh0re
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

The same. But I was singing, "Herro is it me you're looking for" because that is what I sing to my cats all the time. Yep, I am a crazy old cat lady.
  • J&K10910J&K10910 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2010
    It's ok Ricks.  I sing to my cat all the time.  So does FI.  We take songs and replace key things with words and phrases to make it pertain to the cat.  We have a lot of songs about "fuzzy butt" (which is one of her many nicknames).

• Rick, as long as it doesnt come to this, then I think you are ok.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • It might Blue!

Ha JK I am glad I am not the only person who does this.

• No worries Ricks, we sing every song we hear about Quincy. WE've found we can replace a word in every song to his name.
  • Well one of my cats, Sara, has her own song already, so I just sing that one to her because no time is a good time for goodbye!

• :P Cheesy, I know, but sometimes you have to amuse yourself when your DH works nights.

• leaynleayn member
    First Comment
    I like to sing "she's a very peepee girl...the kind you don't take home to momma" when I take the puppy out.  She seems to enjoy it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • LOL Leayn, I love it!
  • haha I bet she does. We like to think Quincy loves being sung about. Even when the song is calling him a dummy
  • leaynleayn member
    First Comment
    My neighbors love it, too.  I hear them laughing sometimes.  I don't care though!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b3e234ca-abdc-41d5-92af-26e4c6162464Post:068dc331-bd7a-439f-93c4-66ab52019949">Re: Hello?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hello? : See I was thinking more of "Hello- is it me your looking for" But thats cause im an old 80's wh0re
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

Blue wins because that's the exact song that was in my head when I typed it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards