Snarky Brides

I have pro pictures! (PIP heavy)

Re: I have pro pictures! (PIP heavy)

• raynesraynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Love!!  Your pictures are great and you are freaking gorgeous.  Your hard work certainly paid off missy.

Also, even if there was a flower fiasco, they're beautiful, and at least you didn't end up with a flower sheild.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pro-pictures-pip-heavy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:bfb39cc5-84a6-4681-b765-32d4f53c2836Post:f4e52c7a-97b2-4a2e-aba8-194ac8b16ddb">Re: I have pro pictures! (PIP heavy)</a>:
    [QUOTE]and wait, I'm a little slow on the uptake: did Salty Peanut (as in, the old poster here) take these?
    Posted by thesuninherhead[/QUOTE]

She did!  And one of her photog friends second shot. 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pro-pictures-pip-heavy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:bfb39cc5-84a6-4681-b765-32d4f53c2836Post:ea9d382b-5b22-438b-8b89-3284f5668185">Re: I have pro pictures! (PIP heavy)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Love!!  Your pictures are great and you are freaking gorgeous.  Your hard work certainly paid off missy. <strong>Also, even if there was a flower fiasco, they're beautiful, and at least you didn't end up with a flower sheild.</strong>
    Posted by raynes[/QUOTE]

Ha!  The bouquets were perfect, I loved them.  The CP flowers were what got messed up (as in, not ordered at all, even though I paid for them). 

Thank you all so much!

• Well, we all know that teh Salty Peanut rocks, but you were the best subject! You are so gorgeous, and it looks like you had a great time. Yay!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • raynesraynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pro-pictures-pip-heavy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:bfb39cc5-84a6-4681-b765-32d4f53c2836Post:a5a294ea-5e3a-405c-abfc-15c2024c6181">Re: I have pro pictures! (PIP heavy)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I have pro pictures! (PIP heavy) : Ha!  The bouquets were perfect, I loved them.  The CP flowers were what got messed up (as in, not ordered at all, even though I paid for them).  Thank you all so much!
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

Oh boo!  Well, at least the boquets were fab? 
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks Sarah!  We did have an awesome time!

Yeah, Raynes. I'm glad the bouquets turned out great.  I'll be dealing with the florist this week sometime.  My awesome MOH took care of a majority of the issue on Saturday, bless her amazing heart. 

• J&K, your pics are wonderful!!
  • Looks like everything turned out beautifully. Congratulations. I love your hair, it was a good choice.
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Those pro pics were amazing - SP was telling me about them; I'm excited to see them.
    And... hmm. That cheesecake shot looks familiar! :) It wasn't mine; mine was gone too fast. But I know where it was taken ;)

And it WAS the best.cheesecake.ever!

Here are two others. One is REALLY blurry because the other photog is what we were focusing on and J's camera didn't stand a chance. The other is gorgeous of Jess, and I'm all blurry - that's ok; she was the focus!!

Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • CellesCelles member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    Hot damn, J.  You are gorgeous!

I love everything about your wedding.  Love.
  • Pod0512Pod0512 member
    First Comment
    Oh my wow! Those pics look fantastic!  I absolutely love your flowers! 

I was just lurking a bit, saw this post and was curious about where you ended up getting your pics taken.  So happy to see that the park worked out! 

You all look so beautiful! Congrats :)
    PitaPata Dog tickers
  • J&K - Hubba hubba!  You looked MAGNIFICENT!  You set the gold standard, to be sure!  Beautiful!
  • You look AMAZING!! Looks like a great day!!
  • You're gorgeous!
    Anniversary
  • K&J64K&J64 member
    First Comment
    Beautiful photos and you looked amazing! Congratulations!

Photobucket
  • Love your pics, J!  You guys look awesome, and so happy too :) Congrats lovely!
    panther
  • OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    Congrats to you J!  You are absolutely stunning amd I am so happy for you :)

• You looked gorgeous and so happy, congrats!

I want that bridesmaid dress! Do you know where they got them? I've got to be in a wedding in October and that would be peeeeeeeerfect!
  • MRSBJSMRSBJS member
    First Comment

J - you sexy biitch!!

You look amazing ~ congratulations!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pro-pictures-pip-heavy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:bfb39cc5-84a6-4681-b765-32d4f53c2836Post:900643ba-5d3d-4ee6-bbc7-daa7379e1326">Re: I have pro pictures! (PIP heavy)</a>:
    [QUOTE]You looked gorgeous and so happy, congrats! I want that bridesmaid dress! Do you know where they got them? I've got to be in a wedding in October and that would be peeeeeeeerfect!
    Posted by LDYGTR13[/QUOTE]

It's a Jasmine B2.  B2094, here's a link <a href="http://www.jasminebridal.com/ugC_Product_Detail.asp?hidP_kind=Bridesmaids&hidP_style=B2&hidP_style_ID=B2094" rel='nofollow'>http://www.jasminebridal.com/ugC_Product_Detail.asp?hidP_kind=Bridesmaids&hidP_style=B2&hidP_style_ID=B2094</a>

I want one for myself too ;)  They picked them out.  They come with straps as well, and it's super cute with the straps on too.

Thank you all so much!  We're so happy with the photos and I cannot wait to see more!

• Oh J you look absolutely beautiful. Congrats! I am so have for you and K.
  • Wow J&K!!! Gorgeous gorgeous pics, and that cheesecake does look delicious
  • oh my gosh! I LOVE your pictures! You look stunning!
    Photobucket
  • Awww...CONGRATULATIONS! Your pics are gorgeous, and you are gorgeous, and I want Cheesecake!
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Gorgeous. Your hair looks amazing. Also, I pretty much drooled at the cheesecake picture.
  • Gorgeous! You look great and OMG that cheesecake looks so delicious! Huge congrats to you and your hubby :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats J&K...I feel like I have been waiting to see pics for so many months! You must be so happy the day has come. It looks like it was wonderful!
  • Popping in to say you are the cutest thing ever. Congrats J =)
  • Loooooove. Where did you get the pink shoes? I uhm, kind of want them.  
  • Congrats J&K! I love how elegant everything was! You looked amazing :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards