Snarky Brides

Alcohol and Sex

13»

Re: Alcohol and Sex

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_alcohol-and-sex?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3af5893-f50c-4428-a7e0-e1e7fc75d179Post:73bb2bc0-ed7a-4464-8a9e-e25d63befb52">Re: Alcohol and Sex</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Alcohol and Sex : What if you're a really hard sleeper?
    Posted by avsfan33[/QUOTE]

Thats what she said?
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_alcohol-and-sex?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3af5893-f50c-4428-a7e0-e1e7fc75d179Post:275cab79-af43-435f-957e-e978005f7347">Re: Alcohol and Sex</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Alcohol and Sex : Thats what she said?
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

I was hoping someone would say that.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited March 2012
    If I had to go down as one of the crazies on TK, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be LOLing that it was because I condoned rape that's not really rape because the other person was sleeping but it's all cool because the other person is an SO.
  • Im gonna rape my H tonight and let you all know how it goes tomorrow in the morning thread.

I may need bail money.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • haha I figured some of you would think the roles would be reversed, as it's happened a few times for us. Not that I sleep-raped him, but just that I got home later than him and "moved things" along until he woke up. I've never been met with anything but pure enjoyment on his part! In fact, I'm pretty sure he's told me he actually enjoys it and looks forward to the odd time it can happen.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_alcohol-and-sex?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3af5893-f50c-4428-a7e0-e1e7fc75d179Post:b138142b-95e5-4edc-8987-38c19b23505e">Re: Alcohol and Sex</a>:
    [QUOTE]haha I figured some of you would think the roles would be reversed, as it's happened a few times for us. Not that I sleep-raped him, but just that I got home later than him and "moved things" along until he woke up. I've never been met with anything but pure enjoyment on his part! In fact, I'm pretty sure he's told me he actually enjoys it and looks forward to the odd time it can happen.
    Posted by rasp.berry[/QUOTE]

Good for you?
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_alcohol-and-sex?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3af5893-f50c-4428-a7e0-e1e7fc75d179Post:b138142b-95e5-4edc-8987-38c19b23505e">Re: Alcohol and Sex</a>:
    [QUOTE]haha I figured some of you would think the roles would be reversed, as it's happened a few times for us. Not that I sleep-raped him, but just that I got home later than him and "moved things" along until he woke up. I've never been met with anything but pure enjoyment on his part! In fact, I'm pretty sure he's told me he actually enjoys it and looks forward to the odd time it can happen.
    Posted by rasp.berry[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I feel like someone understands I'm not BSC.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I was really scared to open this at work...but this has been enlightening. Some people truly are BSC.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_alcohol-and-sex?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3af5893-f50c-4428-a7e0-e1e7fc75d179Post:756884a2-b832-4961-994b-a09511b0cd1f">Re: Alcohol and Sex</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Alcohol and Sex : Actually, I totally believe a discussion on sleep sex would happen in a theology class. I went to Divinity School and that place was one weird thing after another. The Duke Lacrosse Team rape thing happened while I was there... the discussions on that were out of control.
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

<div>Off topic, sort of, but I've only read this far - Have you followed/seen any of the times that woman has been arrested/in the news since then? </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
  • edited March 2012
    I don't see a problem with sleep sex as long as both sides consent beforehand. For example, I could tell H that "I am going to bed early, but feel free to wake me up." Pretty sure he would be game too, but we would discuss beforehand.
    Photobucket
  • What the hell is this?

Blue, I'm a call away for bail money.  Lol.  I have a feeling your H wont consider it anything bad at all.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_alcohol-and-sex?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3af5893-f50c-4428-a7e0-e1e7fc75d179Post:512a335a-06db-4e32-a450-2675fdfccdd1">Re: Alcohol and Sex</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Alcohol and Sex : Ok but how is it ok for him to wake you up?  A gentle shake on shake on the shoulder or back rub maybe with a hey you still up for it to make sure you are awake and interested I am all for.  Him just sticking it to you while you are out cold not so much. 
    Posted by Dot Dash[/QUOTE]

<div>Yep.  Big difference.  </div><div>
    </div><div>And, I don't get how sex would possibly be good if one person was asleep.  It'd be like fuucking a log. </div>
  • You could wake the other person up with foreplay.  I personally would not be able to sleep through sex, but I'm not that heavy of a sleeper.

Photobucket
  • There IS such a thing as sleep sex--but the person who is doing the initiating is asleep--like sleepwalking.  So they're not consciously aware of the fact that they're trying to get busy with their partner while the partner is (presumably) still asleep.

But that does not sound AT ALL like what OPCrazyPants is talking about.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_alcohol-and-sex?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3af5893-f50c-4428-a7e0-e1e7fc75d179Post:98b8f330-5e05-4037-affc-d58c63550620">Re: Alcohol and Sex</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Alcohol and Sex : The other person not being awake would be a good sign of non-consent.  Or am I missing something? If I woke up to FI having sex with me, it wouldn't be "discomfort."  It would be "get the fuuck away from me and never touch me again."  But I don't know, I could be missing something here. ETA: Or maybe I'm just a prude?
    Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]
    I don't blame you.  That is what I would say.  Hell, that's what I say when FI tries to have sex when he is long gone for the night. 
  • Sorry, I realize that last post was late.  I just got to reading. :)
  • Xyrius is describing something very different.

Lot's daughters gave birth to children whose families would become enemies of Israel, proof that God disapproves of getting people drunk to rape them.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_alcohol-and-sex?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3af5893-f50c-4428-a7e0-e1e7fc75d179Post:84148e57-66eb-4b23-b6c3-96a27030472e">Re: Alcohol and Sex</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Alcohol and Sex : Off topic, sort of, but I've only read this far - Have you followed/seen any of the times that woman has been arrested/in the news since then? 
    Posted by pirategal03[/QUOTE]

<div>No I have not. Do enlighten. </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_alcohol-and-sex?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3af5893-f50c-4428-a7e0-e1e7fc75d179Post:1c6a50cd-6a30-46ea-9a09-b4ca84359c8a">Re: Alcohol and Sex</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Alcohol and Sex : Thank you for answering the question. Before you called me dumb. FWIW, I was just trying to start an interesting conversation.
    Posted by egeurts[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's totally possible..  I saw it on SVU last month
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_alcohol-and-sex?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3af5893-f50c-4428-a7e0-e1e7fc75d179Post:a5885d30-0a6d-490b-a69f-25e5f230cf18">Re: Alcohol and Sex</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Alcohol and Sex : No I have not. Do enlighten. 
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

She went all stabby on her boyfriend and killed him. For realz.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Wow.  Just when I think I've got a bit of a handle on this board it goes all wonky on me.  This has seriously got to be the weirdest thread I've seen on TK during my 15 months of lurking.  haha  OP, I don't generally tell people this, but you are crazy!  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My friends husband tries to have sex with her WHILE HE is sleeping... lol. THAT is like sleepwalking but with sex.. not the awake person doing it... this is interesting though. I dont think its impossible, just frustrating btw *regarding whiskeydick*  I think I've seen worse posts on here... no need for the rudeness people. sheesh.. I get what you're saying! You got a little mixed up though ;)  but I got it! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards