Snarky Brides

Re: Nebb I found it!

• Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I have for SURE never seen that. Adam has though, so maybe I was talking about him watching it?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nebb-i-found-it?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c6f2b51b-54d8-4fd3-be4f-a9b51c685a67Post:adcf07db-dd33-4cb4-9d08-16f744611627">Re: Nebb I found it!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have for SURE never seen that. Adam has though, so maybe I was talking about him watching it?
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Maybe, take my advice, don't!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I just asked him if hed seen it and he said yes, and followed it up with "its pretty messed up" without knowing why I was asking!
  • Options
    Well they are no pubes coming out anyone's pants legs so there is that ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    You wanna watch some disturbing movies? All you need to do is ask my H. He knows so many fuucked-up movies, it's ridiculous. When we were dating, he came to my apartment one afternoon and we watched Gummo and then Spun, one right after the other. I wanted to curl in a ball and cry. I asked for the past four hours of my life back from him that afternoon.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards