Snarky Brides
Options

Let's do something fun.

Any suggestions?  I was thinking a We Get It or Unpop Op thread, but since I haven't been around much, I don't know what we've been doing lately and what we're sick of.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.

Re: Let's do something fun.

• Options
    Me, personally... I'm sick of the unpopular opinion threads.  But again that's just me.  I like We Get It though :)
    panther
  • Options
    I don't get the We Get It threads.
  • Options

It is my birthday - we get it.

• Options
    I could show you my balls. That would be fun, right?
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Sesh, you do obvious observations that you may be sick of.  For me it'd be stuff about how I bitch about school at the time and you get it or M&M likes giraffes, we get it.  That kind of thing.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    That's always fun, CEW.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    GirCREATURES, Night. Animorph giraffes. Jeeze.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-something-fun?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c8dbddf3-b0cf-45d7-9d46-d52fbe9c9d1dPost:53f22376-1aed-4ebc-b55d-b103b2cefc85">Re: Let's do something fun.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't get the We Get It threads.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]
    For some reason this made me laugh pretty hard.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-something-fun?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c8dbddf3-b0cf-45d7-9d46-d52fbe9c9d1dPost:90843ac7-a01b-40f7-ad4b-32375a42f07e">Re: Let's do something fun.</a>:
    [QUOTE]GirCREATURES, Night. Animorph giraffes. Jeeze.
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]
    Sorry.  I'll try to be more specific in the future.  M&M likes to note my shortcomings, we get it.  *Cries*
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    Cew, you haven't played Twister until you've played my family's Ultimate Twister version. Number the dots 1-6 on each row, toss out the spinner, and have one particularly evil person tell the players individually where to place their hands and feet. I guarantee you'll be in pain the next day.
  • Options
    Newbies like to ask the boards BC questions and then go BSC on us when we give them good advise that isn't what they want to hear. We get it.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-something-fun?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c8dbddf3-b0cf-45d7-9d46-d52fbe9c9d1dPost:94ff8318-6a91-427c-9fba-3e2ffded85c0">Re: Let's do something fun.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Newbies like to ask the boards BC questions and then go BSC on us when we give them good advise that isn't what they want to hear. We get it.
    Posted by DodgersBride[/QUOTE]

That girl was a first class fucking idiot.
    panther
  • Options
    Dodgers--is this the Chit Chat chick with the H who was "too big" for regular condoms and was donating eggs without insurance? I read vegas' summary and got the gist of her stupidity.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-something-fun?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c8dbddf3-b0cf-45d7-9d46-d52fbe9c9d1dPost:42d7c9a5-c39b-480c-8dff-c391e5b3191e">Re: Let's do something fun.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dodgers--is this the Chit Chat chick with the H who was "too big" for regular condoms and was donating eggs without insurance? I read vegas' summary and got the gist of her stupidity.

Yes is it. Vegas' post was great.
  • Options
    That's the girl Seshat - and Vegas completely dominated in that thread!  It bugged the crap out of me - all the excuses she was making for why she couldn't go to Planned Parenthood, when she TOTALLY could, and then got angry about people not giving her advice, when they did.  Again: fucking idiot.
    panther
  • Options
    Wait, link please... this sounds too good to be true.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic "Do not seek the because; in love there is no because, no reason, no explanation, no solutions."
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-something-fun?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c8dbddf3-b0cf-45d7-9d46-d52fbe9c9d1dPost:be6be912-a4f3-45e9-88de-3b4ce2aef398">Re: Let's do something fun.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wait, link please... this sounds too good to be true.
    Posted by RYoung1485[/QUOTE]

yes, please

• Options
    AATB how did you get to write fucking? Isn't it censored?
  • Options
    Apparently not.

She was dumb. I also don't get the point of her post. Like at all.
  • Options
    I do what I want, number, the sun shines out of my ass.  Although from your post, I can see clearly that the sun shines out of your ass too.
    panther
  • Options
    ha ha ha, clearly!  I am awesome though.

I don't have any we get its.  I feel too brain dead to do any.  
  • Options
    Wait for it, raynes. Just wait for it.
  • Options
    Whoa!

Vegas cracks me up
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Its like a genetic plague spreading its seediness 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic "Do not seek the because; in love there is no because, no reason, no explanation, no solutions."
  • Options
    Oh man.  That was awesome.  She's nuts.  Seriously.  She needs to learn how to Google.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-something-fun?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c8dbddf3-b0cf-45d7-9d46-d52fbe9c9d1dPost:66786878-ef07-4290-aa1e-589e68feb0b3">Re: Let's do something fun.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wait for it, raynes. Just wait for it.

Loved your post.
  • Options
    I had to contribute, even though OP is probably not ever coming back.

• Options
    I has seen some crazies on here but that took the cake.
  • Options
    I loved VegasGroom's response- Looks like someone has to switch to anal sex. 

piddled with glee. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards