Snarky Brides
Options

Tell me how you did your table numbers

2»

Re: Tell me how you did your table numbers

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tell-did-table-numbers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cb7a28bc-8235-4a7b-9ef6-a885b5e47738Post:cca8086d-aad2-43bd-a13b-c042451dab94">Re: Tell me how you did your table numbers</a>:
    [QUOTE]I actually do find validation in your neurosis, J&K. I reprinted my RSVP's.  You are not alone.  ;)
    Posted by Celles[/QUOTE]

I would have, too.  I believe I told you that in your post :)  But after this post, it shouldn't surprise you.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Now I look like an asshole because my first post took 10 minutes to show up, so I posted the second one.  Hypocrisy, party of box kitty. 

• Options
    You can talk to a florist, they can rent some different ones out. Keep an eye out at the dollar tree/JoAnn's for cheapy photo clips on a ball/cube, there are some of those out there. I lucked out and my venue had short and tall ones and I used the tall ones because I had short CPs and I wanted to show off my table numbers because I worked so hard on them.

Photobucket
  • Options
    Pics in my bio, but I was really happy with how ours turned out. I bought wood-cut table numbers from JoAnn's (I think they were 75 cents each or something) and painted them each bright yellow or dark pink. I added little polka dots with white-out. I glued them onto table number stands so that the little holder part that's meant for a card was just on the back of each #. I dug them, and they weren't that labor-intensive, compared to our other projects.
  • Options
    Oh, and if you want them (or any of my other wedding stuff), you're welcome to them. It's all in Minneapolis.
  • Options
    I hate you and all your DIY stuff, Poli.  Mostly because it's not navy and green ;)

• Options
    Ahaha J&K, those are almost exactly at the opposite end of the color wheel from mine! Hehe :)

Is your wedding actually in MSP, or is it elsewhere? I'm curious about which vendors you're using, although I totally understand if you'd rather not post them here. I'm excited for you!
  • Options
    I'm trying so hard to PM you, Poli, but I think TK hates me.  I'll FB message you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards