Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Why have I been blocked?

Re: Why have I been blocked?

• theobservertheobserver member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sorry - I have not been blocked - Stay tuned for a good gossip cherry:)
  • edited December 2011
    Well, honestly, I did have you blocked or at least I thought I did when you posted too much personal information on here a few months ago.  Guess that didn't stick.  Too bad.  Maybe you'll post some more info and I can get you banned permantely since you're so creepy/cryptic.
  • MariCamMariCam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im pretty sure these boards are open to whomever wants to post on them with whatever opinion they might have. we shouldnt take stuff too heart.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • mandasue178mandasue178 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mari, were you here the last time the observer showed up? All h3ll broke loose. The observer went way beyond anything anyone would think is acceptable and posted a ton of personal information about someone else. That knottie has since been blocked for being a vendor, but even that does not justify posting her full name and all kinds of information for everyone to see. I can't think of a single person who was really defensive of the observer. He/she is a trouble maker and nothing more. He/she should be ignored more than anything.
    Becoming My Mother
    Names for our Currently Non-Existent Baby Anniversary
    Dx: PCOS 3/11
    **TTC buddies with Browneyedhunni85**
  • MariCamMariCam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't personally read everything they posted, but if they post anything like you said we should ignore them.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards