Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Week of the Wedding -- What did you do?

So the wedding is this weekend -- for the married ladies (or the girls who are super planners), what errands did you have left to run the week of the wedding? I'm trying to make sure I'm not forgetting anything. :) TIA!!

Re: Week of the Wedding -- What did you do?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I had mostly everything done...but there were a few things I did: *I went and picked my dress up from Becky. *I went to the bakery and gave them our monogram cake topper.  *I went and got myself some "here comes the bride" undies and lingerie for the night of the wedding.   *I bought gel inserts for my shoes.*I went with my mom and aunts to go look at flowers (we DIYed most of them)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    All I had to do was entertain OOT people starting Wednesday. We did everything in advance so that I could relax and do nothing. My SIL and I did have to pick up the grooms cake the day before the wedding.. but they had forgotten to make it, so they ended up delivering it the day of.
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For the last week: Mani/pedi (obviously); delivered the favors to the reception site; had the programs printed and delivered; last payments to all/most vendors; picked up dress; made sure we had all gifts for bridal party, house party, readers and parents. Right now that's all I can think of.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Met with each of my vendors (some of them for the first time since it was long-distance planning) and dropped off payments.  Got our wedding license.  Bought drinks for the wedding.  Got my dress steamed.  A few last minute DIY things (e.g., signs for the restrooms).  Mani-pedi before the rehearsal dinner.  Oh, and went to Disneyland :)  (If you have the time, I highly recommend planning an evening or a day or just some time to do something entirely not wedding related.)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards