Snarky Brides

Hello?

Is anyone else out there? I hate that I wake up at 6 am even on the weekends, but I'm planning on being productive this morning.  Our apartment needs a serious deep clean.

What's on the agenda for everyone else?

Re: Hello?

• Hey Steph! We need a serious deep clean too. I think part of it may get done today. I have boot camp this morning and that's about it. LSU has a bye week, so no football for me today :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Morning.  I'm at work this morning and I'm trying to figure out what to make for dinner.  I'm also thinking I want to go do the corn maze today, but I'm worried they may have already taken it down so I'm going to look into that later.

We saw Paranormal Activity 2 last night.  I thought it was better than the first.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • There were lots of people seeing Paranormal Activity when we were at the theater last night too. I don't do scary movies, though. We saw Red, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Bruce Willis' acting abilities continue to amaze me.  
  • I love scary movies but, to be honest, I had no intentions of seeing PA2 in theaters.  I really didn't want to pay that much to see it because I figured it would be crap.  My H picked me up at work and surprised me, though, and I was pleasantly surprised.

I want to see Red.  I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Good Morning!
    We were just talking about going to see PA2 today, but I was a little worried that it won't be worth it.  The first one was just ok, not that scary.  So far it seems like most people thing the second is better than the first...guess I need to go see it.  I'm also really wanting to see Saw VI.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi guys!

i've got a pie to bake but I'll be around.
  • Good Morning, Ladies.  Slept late today, and it felt good.  We're going on a bike ride this morning, then hanging out at home.  My cousin is in town, so we'll probably see her again before she leaves tomorrow. 

That sounds delicious, MilkDuds.

Have a great day everyone!
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Hey y'all! I have my hair and makeup trials this morning, and then my bridal ahower later this afternoon. I'm pretty excited.

Hope everyone has a good Saturday!
  • Morning! Went to a Japanese restaurant last night with my mom, aunts and a couple of my mom's friends for my mom's birthday. It was fun times. My mom's side of the family is a riot.

Brandon's driving here now, should be here around 9pm tonight. I'm excited. That's pretty much it. I probably won't be on much for the next week.
  • Good morning. Im up but still in the bed so Im knotting from my phone. J, Daisy and Tito are still sleeping. Lazy dogs (all 3 of them). 

I think me and my mom will go shopping later. Ive got to get started on Christmas. 

It is true that pit bulls grab and hold on. But what they most
    often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart

imageimage
  • Good morning.  Not much on my agenda today, except figuring out my new phone.  FI bought me an iPhone last night, and I'm still trying to decide if I'm really excited or if I'm going to kill him.  He works for AT&T, so having these phones will end up right about the same price/a little cheaper than what I'm paying now with my parents, but still, it was  a puchase we didn't talk about. 

Tonight we're going to a Halloween party.  We didn't go anywhere last year, so I'm really looking forward to it.

Any--hooray!  I hope you have a wonderful time this week :-)
  • Morning everyone. I slept in today and it was wonderful. I needed it. Today I have a few things to do, change the sheets, vaccuum, laundry, dishes. But most of my time is being dedicated to my book and going over the editor's notes. I am determined to finish it by the end of the weekend.
  • I hope you're able to get your book finished, Sesh. 

It is true that pit bulls grab and hold on. But what they most
    often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart

imageimage
  • Hellewwwww.

So many of you are cleaning... I should take a page from your book.  My place is a pig stye.  Meh.

What kind of pie are you making anna?  Did you know that pie is pretty much my favorite thing ever!?

I'm helping Ben finish moving out of his "dungeon" later today.  Squee!
    panther
  • I need to clean really badly too.  But I'm off from work all next week so I plan on doing it then.  I also want to see Paranormal Activity too.  I think we were going to go on Thursday because FI is off work.  It should still be out then, I would think.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Hello!  We were supposed to clean this morning, but we've been working on my Halloween costume for tonight, instead.   Then we're going to head over to the mall because FI wants a new shirt for the e-pics next week.  He's turning in to me.
  • oh hello! I not only need to clean, but I have mountains of laundry, booo :( But, I am stuck at work for now on this gorgeous day. Today is a weird day at work in that I don't really need to be here for anything except one thing happening much later on today. I should have just waited to come in but I am a good doobie like that sometimes heh!
  • Hey everyone!
    Fiance and I just finished cleaning and are now sitting down for a quick bite to eat before heading over to his sister's house for a birthday party! No stopping at McDonalds this time!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I just got back from bootcamp. We were invited out tonight and FI said he would go, so I'm trying to figure out a costume, debating sexy, funny, or Rosie the Riveter, which is SO me. If I can find a red wig, we'll do a mad men thing. I would try to be Peggy, but FI said she doesn't show enough cleavage to make it fun. So Joan it is!I'm thinking just a pushup, a cardigan, and a high waisted skirt should do it. 

Or, I could steal an idea from my sister, write Freud all over a slip, and be a Freudian slip. That's my funny idea. My trainer is going to be Russel Brand. He led the workout this morning entirely in a horrible british accent and even worse wig. I can't wait to see if he can pull off skinny jeans. 
  • ROSIE!! That's an awesome idea!

Hi all!
    I'm having my first cup of coffee that I made with a french press. Pretty tasty if I do say so myself! I'm also nursing a mild hangover. I had to go all-out last night since I can't tonight (gotta work in the AM)

Otherwise, I'm chillin' watching the Rally to Restore Sanity on TV. Later I have to go buy new blood for J's costume (Dexter) because the one I had ran off the mask last night. I need something stickier. =)
  • YAY PA2! I lurved it. Screamed a bunch of times..

Nates, did you see it last night??

I'm working until 4pm-ish, and then home to do laundry, and deep clean the kitchen and bathroom. I'm hoping FI dug the Halloween stuff out of the storage unit, so we can carve pumpkins tonight, cuz we didn't get a chance to last night.. *crosses fingers*

I will most likely go to the store and get stuff to bake too.. :)
  • Afternoon!

We're being total homebodies this weekend.  Staying home and cleaning/organizing the house, deciding if we have enough random stuff to do a craigslist sale, digging stuff out of the freezer to use up or toss.  I'm playing around with InDesign/Photoshop to make a photobook, now that I've finally decided where I want to have it printed and have dimensions decided.  Gotta do a trial run before making the wedding album!

We aren't doing anything for Halloween this year, which is kinda odd.  We normally do, and it's one of my favorite holidays, but we're just too lazy this weekend.  And we won't get a weekend together by ourselves again for a month now; he's going deer hunting a few times, then it's Thanksgiving weekend and we gotta see people.
  • Well, no cleaning has been done. A truck caught on fire on the freeway not far from me, so getting to GoodWill and target for costuming was horrible. I found some sequined shoes at GoodWill and decided that I'd ressurect my RHPS Columbia outfit. I am missing the tux jacket, and my bustier is not glittery, but I just did an art project to glitter up a plastic top hat and a bow tie. Hopefully it translates once I slick my hair down and do my makeup. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards