Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

fyi for parking at new stadium

I asked FI about the parking at the new stadium being $75.FI said that the $75 parking was only for the tailgate parking area.  And that with the parking spot you can arrive 3 days early.  So, hopefully he is right.  He usually is right about sports related things haha
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: fyi for parking at new stadium

• Options
    tnickel06tnickel06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if you saw my comment from the other one but I'm pretty sure the $75 parking is only for cowboys games. There is no way they would be able to charge that much for a college game or otherwise the parking would cost more than the ticket in some cases. I'm predicting $20-30 at most.
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything I've heard says it's $75 to park close and the cheaper parking is at least a mile away.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Either way it is outragous. This weekend before the Pre Game we passed by and parking that is on brown/ballpark near the office building is $35 dollars and I know that the price during a basball game is only $12. Which is a little over 1/2 a mile away.
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I heard that Paul McCartney was $50 (or there abouts). 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    George Strait was either $39 or $49... I can't remember.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    H just bought a tailgating pass for the BU/Tech game and it was $40.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Each individual property owner around the stadium decideds how much they want to charge for the parking in their respective lots. They have to apply to the city to get a special events parking permit and then it's up to them to as to how much they charge. I dropped my parents off at the game on Saturday and saw it for $15 about 2 miles away off Division and the closer it got the higher it went. It was $60 and $70 in some of the lots directly accross from the stadium. The actual stadium lots (that are owned by the stadium) are $60 but you have to buy passes to park there, you can't just pull up and pay cash.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't see the earlier threads on this but we paid $30 (not cheap for location) and parked near ballpark and walked. My friends paid $6 per person each way in a cab but said she had to walk nearly as far to the cab stand. They cabbed from humperdinks, which also has a $15 shuttle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards