Snarky Brides

Would this be a good tattoo?

The story here is that one of my best friends passed away a few weeks ago. I am not about to get someone's name as a memorial tattoo, but I want something for him because he taught me so much about looking beyond your troubles and living life to it's fullest. Even tho he was very sick for most of his adult life, he never let it get him down. He traveled everywhere he could and spent as much time with the few friends he had sa he possibly could. He was also one of ths kindest people I have ever met. I know everyone says that about people that have passed, but he truly was a gentle person. He was nicknamed Polar Bear becasue of his size and aversion to warm temperatures. I am thinking about getting this picture on my right calf to memorialize him and always remember what he meant to me. I;m going to stop rambling now and just show you the picture because I might cry.

20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Would this be a good tattoo?

• i think it's a nice idea but i agree with the poster above that it won't look very good after a few years. unless you got the numbers really big, it would get pretty blurry after a while. plus i would personally get tired of people wanting to draw on me after a while, or having to explain what it's a picture of. i love the idea of an outline drawing though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    October 2012 Siggy: The Dress
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards