Snarky Brides
Options

Are you serious? Totally disgusted.

Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted.

• Options
    *hugs*  The last time I checked it was when all the love ones were in there, I don't think I want to check it again. I was upset enough with the P2 "pics or it didn't happen" one and the thought they went further makes me really sad. No one should see that shiit and the venemous thoughts shock and scare me.
  • Options
    Ugh, I've been really trying to ignore it.  And this isn't at the OP or anyone else in particular but if these threads keep coming up, it's basically fueling the fire.  I'm afraid it won't die. 

I like that we don't talk about it on SB.  I understand it's hard not too look or whatever but it will never go away otherwise.
  • Options
    I'm still convinced it's mostly one person. I looked at it (against my better judgement) after P2 posted her thread and there were a bunch of new ones up calling her and others out. So, I'm convinced that someone is lurking and waiting for shiit to stir up--probably the site creator since they go up so fast.
  • Options
    I agree it's completely horrible about the P2 one.  I don't 'know' her at all, but I've heard her story a little... it's disgusting.

That being said, my take on the callouts? I think it's a reg or regular lurker just trying to start drama.  (Except the nice ones, of course.)  It's just funny that the people who hate the site the most are always the first to comment on posts (i.e. they're constantly checking the site, so really they just love drama.)

I realize this is hypocritical, because I just posted on this thread... but I really think it'd be better if people just stopped talking about it.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_serious-totally-disgusted?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e90c1f1d-80f9-4e28-bcb9-bdfe8eb69286Post:62bb9a1b-10b1-4454-bbfc-58d9a6457336">Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted.</a>:
    [QUOTE]cew, I'm sorry it came off as accusatory. Perhaps I'm misinformed, but I was under the impression that TKPS post secrets were started for E and SB, so I assumed that KPS call outs were a kind of "follow up" for the same boards. I honestly don't doubt that whoever facilitates this thing at least lurks here and/or E. That is all. I'm not a "member" of any other boards, so I posted it here. I mean absolutely no offense in my choice of board.
    Posted by brookelynpaisley[/QUOTE]

No problem. You know I love you, lady. And I agree that it might be a lurker or even a reg here on E or SB. And that makes me sad for all of us. But unless the creator of the site is also the person that makes all of the posts, I think there are a shitton of people out there that make me sad for us.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_serious-totally-disgusted?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e90c1f1d-80f9-4e28-bcb9-bdfe8eb69286Post:c644da3d-a598-44b3-bee8-1268ae42be83">Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm still convinced it's mostly one person. I looked at it (against my better judgement) after P2 posted her thread and there were a bunch of new ones up calling her and others out. So, I'm convinced that someone is lurking and waiting for shiit to stir up--probably the site creator since they go up so fast.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

HOLY CRAP. That is a shiitton of new posts. omgggg. This is just dragging on. No one is even saying anything new. Is it really time for a "we get it?" thread again? We get it - people think alix, amoro, heels, ss, p2, salt and apro are horrible. E is the epitome of mean, the suck, and pyscho. SB is the same but super lame and wannabe assholes. AHHHHH!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_serious-totally-disgusted?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e90c1f1d-80f9-4e28-bcb9-bdfe8eb69286Post:c644da3d-a598-44b3-bee8-1268ae42be83">Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm still convinced it's mostly one person. I looked at it (against my better judgement) after P2 posted her thread and there were a bunch of new ones up calling her and others out. So, I'm convinced that someone is lurking and waiting for shiit to stir up--probably the site creator since they go up so fast.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

Mmhmm.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_serious-totally-disgusted?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e90c1f1d-80f9-4e28-bcb9-bdfe8eb69286Post:fa97abe4-4d61-45f0-9c4d-c4a54efd26c0">Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted. : No problem. You know I love you, lady. And I agree that it might be a lurker or even a reg here on E or SB. And that makes me sad for all of us.<strong> But unless the creator of the site is also the person that makes all of the posts, I think there are a shitton of people out there that make me sad for us.</strong>
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Cew- I think you are right here. Its sad really. There is just no way its one or two people. I think unfortunately there are just a lot of angry people out there. I also dont think its just lurkers.. I sadly wouldn't be shocked if people who post on SB and E participated. Its the downside of the anonymity of the internet..

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    Yeah. I just think we are only kidding ourselves if we say it's just one or two random lurkers.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_serious-totally-disgusted?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e90c1f1d-80f9-4e28-bcb9-bdfe8eb69286Post:724c37d5-61cc-4544-ba37-1d2aa87fceee">Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted. : HOLY CRAP. That is a shiitton of new posts. omgggg. This is just dragging on. No one is even saying anything new. Is it really time for a "we get it?" thread again? <strong>We get it - people think alix, amoro, heels, ss, p2, salt and apro are horrible. E is the epitome of mean, the suck, and pyscho. SB is the same but super lame and wannabe assholes. AHHHHH!</strong>
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha! I heart this synopsis.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    I disagree Star. I've been around here a while and the regs of both boards speak their minds. I can't (won't) believe that any one of the ladies I've spent 2 years talking to would be this hateful. Everyone can be bitchy at times, and some people more than most, but never to this level.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_serious-totally-disgusted?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e90c1f1d-80f9-4e28-bcb9-bdfe8eb69286Post:e0e7890d-4694-44ae-a107-4a11e49f138e">Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I disagree Star. I've been around here a while and the regs of both boards speak their minds. I can't (won't) believe that any one of the ladies I've spent 2 years talking to would be this hateful. Everyone can be bitchy at times, and some people more than most, but never to this level.
    Posted by katiewhompus[/QUOTE]

Oh I am not saying its one of the regs. I am just saying I would be very surprised if it was someone who was JUST a lurker. Basically my point is that its clearly people who take part in the boards...otherwise its people who lurk full time and thats perhaps even scarier.

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    Oh ok I got you. Full time lurker verses passing through lurker.

I still think the first P2 one is the one that shook me up even at the start. That's some old shiit there, so someone has been lurking for a while and holding in all of that anger.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_serious-totally-disgusted?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e90c1f1d-80f9-4e28-bcb9-bdfe8eb69286Post:0a066896-b8a9-47b7-94f4-a8348972c933">Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted. : Oh I am not saying its one of the regs. I am just saying I would be very surprised if it was someone who was JUST a lurker. <strong>Basically my point is that its clearly people who take part in the boards...otherwise its people who lurk full time and thats perhaps even scarier.
    </strong>Posted by Starmusica[/QUOTE]

Or, the creepiest case imo: people the older regs all know who stopper posting/got banned/gbck-ed and like to see us dance.

Honestly? I think it is a few stupid individuals doing most of it with random (reg and non) people jumping in to defend their friends when something stikes hard enough.
  • Options
    what is this KPS call out site?
    im so lost and clueless...i must really live under a rock!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_serious-totally-disgusted?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e90c1f1d-80f9-4e28-bcb9-bdfe8eb69286Post:0a066896-b8a9-47b7-94f4-a8348972c933">Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted. : Oh I am not saying its one of the regs. I am just saying I would be very surprised if it was someone who was JUST a lurker. Basically my point is that its clearly people who take part in the boards...otherwise its people who lurk full time and thats perhaps even scarier.
    Posted by Starmusica[/QUOTE]

The P2 one has to be someone who posts. There's no way you harbor that kind of hatred without some kind of interaction.
  • Options

I haven't seen it, but the thought of it absolutely makes me sick. P2 and I don't see eye to eye, but I wouldn't wish that on ANYONE. That's horrific.

Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    I have an idea for who is doing the p2 bull, but it's just a feeling and I really hope I'm wrong. I don't think anyone will know anyways, but ugh.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_serious-totally-disgusted?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e90c1f1d-80f9-4e28-bcb9-bdfe8eb69286Post:8d72bb25-e073-4f6e-a935-8e40ef98a33d">Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted. : The P2 one has to be someone who posts. There's no way you harbor that kind of hatred without some kind of interaction.
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]

I dont know how anyone could possibly harbor this kind of hatred period... particularly to someone you don't even know IRL...

my book shelf:
  • Options
    i think that the people/person doing this site didn't feel it was getting enough a reaction so they took it up a notch.  And hey look, they sure did get a reaction now.   This played out exactly how they wanted it too.   Its awful absolutely, especially the P2 one.  But everyone freaking out about it is only giving the asshats what they want. 

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Options
    East, I almost didn't recognize you with a different bunny. I guess I'm a bunny racist, because they all look the same to me. ;)

Also, I agree that someone played this for a blowout reaction and got it. I hope that also means that there's not someone out there who actually thinks someone should be dead because they dislike that person's wife.

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    I'll be in curled up in the fetal position by the corner. Someone get me when this blows over and the bad people go away? Thanks.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    redheadfsuredheadfsu member
    First Comment
    edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted
    Or, the creepiest case imo: people the older regs all know who stopper posting/got banned/gbck-ed and like to see us dance. Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

I vote this, because a lot of this stuff is old and b/c the callouts are down and dirty.

Planning Bio
    Married 9/15/11

*This is Not Legal Advice*
  • Options
    East, your bunny is staring at me...The world just doesn't seem right without the clappity clap bunny.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_serious-totally-disgusted?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e90c1f1d-80f9-4e28-bcb9-bdfe8eb69286Post:7345d18c-5b59-4ac3-b5bc-0a3eb94a1a73">Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'll be in curled up in the fetal position by the corner. Someone get me when this blows over and the bad people go away? Thanks.
    Posted by MarriedInAFever[/QUOTE]

*strokes MIAF's hair*

Oh sorry. Too creepy?

• Options
    Apparently, it's all been some sort of sick social experiment. Lovely.
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • Options
    Pensive bunny waits. 

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_serious-totally-disgusted?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e90c1f1d-80f9-4e28-bcb9-bdfe8eb69286Post:cf45d495-bb10-4e79-af35-db021c5636ee">Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Apparently, it's all been some sort of sick social experiment. Lovely.
    Posted by brookelynpaisley[/QUOTE]

Yeah.  Were you as creeped out by that announcement as I was??  I feel like the mod is some weird kid with a god fetish thinking we are all ants to control and "teach."

I'm still confused about what the fucck the lesson was supposed to be??
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_serious-totally-disgusted?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e90c1f1d-80f9-4e28-bcb9-bdfe8eb69286Post:fa3cd472-58bf-430a-8700-f6d4a8af5240">Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are you serious? Totally disgusted. : *strokes MIAF's hair* Oh sorry. Too creepy?
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

Thanks. That's comforting.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Im just going to agree since everyone said everything I could have and im late to this. I just agree.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards