Snarky Brides
Options

Do you need a nap?

Can you stay up till midnight or beyond without a nap? 
DH is making fun of me.
It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Do you need a nap?

• Options
    I slept in until 10 and it was great. But I'll still need a nap, if we even stay up.
  • Options
    I always need a nap...I'm a damn Narcoleptic..DH gets mad because as soon as my ass hits the couch, I am out! LOL
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I have severe insomnia I am usually up until 12 or 1 anyway and up around 5 :/
  • Options
    I work 6-4 everyday (hence the reason why I start the GM thread here) so weekends I can't sleep in past 6:30.  I will SO need a nap.  DH thinks it is hilarious!
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Napping is the only time i get any real sleep. I think my body prefers to sleep during the day, because at night I wake up at least 6 times. But naps, I won't wake up until the alarm goes off.
  • Options
    I could, and do almost every day. But I don't enjoy it. I like sleeping WAYYYYYY too much.
  • Options
    I wish I could take a nap, but we are leaving on the train in a few to NYC. We plan to take the 4:30am train home. Pray for me.
  • Options
    Napping always makes me feel sick. Literally, I always feel like im going to blow chunks after a nap. It also takes me a really long time to fall asleep.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imagemy read shelf:
    Christina's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I work evening shifts, so I'm usually at work until 9:30p on weekdays, 11:30p on weekends. Normal bedtime for me is between 12:30 & 1:30a
    I will say that I got to sleep in today, and it was fabulous. My day job (that I only work 2/3 shifts a week) did not schedule me today. Ben woke me up to breakfast in bed. Brownie points for him :)
  • Options
    Im going to take a nap and i'll probably still fall asleep on my friend's couch by 10. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_need-nap?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ea3566a6-b8c5-402c-bfb3-3a4c4c4c72c3Post:5892d3ca-ea95-4100-96a5-026d383bdaea">Re: Do you need a nap?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do you need a nap? : Very, very true!  Are you going out tonight?  Next new years you'll be home with a newborn!
    Posted by barbbhoww[/QUOTE]

We have dinner reservations at 6, then coming straight home for games and movies at home. I plan to be in jammies by 8:30, sitting in front of the fireplace. :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I just woke up from a nap  :)

As of four days ago, I can only have one cup of coffee per day. I had a 17 year 2 pot per day habit. This has kind of been hell. My head hurts and I'm tired all the time and very cranky.
    imageimage
  • Options
    I'm having a small party at my house, so I have to stay up. Or I could just kick everyone's ass out of here at about 11:45 and never have RL friends again. Either way.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_need-nap?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ea3566a6-b8c5-402c-bfb3-3a4c4c4c72c3Post:5014f7e9-b254-4f28-8c78-0ad85c61f609">Re: Do you need a nap?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm having a small party at my house, so I have to stay up. Or I could just kick everyone's ass out of here at about 11:45 and never have RL friends again. Either way.
    Posted by LessThanZero[/QUOTE]

That sounds like me last year. We had people over and they didn't leave until like 6 the next morning. I fell asleep on the couch and they were still there! all I kept thinking to myself is "WTF? When are they going to leave"

Usually when your host passes out that's a pretty good sign that it's time to go.
    imageimage
  • Options
    I slept in until 11am after I realized the PO was closed today...grrr.

We'll see if I can make it until midnight. I just want to be a cheesy wench and go "We're having a baby this year!" the second the ball drops.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_need-nap?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ea3566a6-b8c5-402c-bfb3-3a4c4c4c72c3Post:ae046ab8-c55b-439d-b2bd-96a3a0b96779">Re: Do you need a nap?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh I totally did it when the ball dropped to usher in 2009. "Omg baby we're getting this year!" H is used to it by now :)
    Posted by katiewhompus[/QUOTE]

Your cheese makes me happy :)
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards