Snarky Brides

Favorite coupon site?

Since FI and I just moved in together, I decided that I'm going to start couponing. Not Extreme couponing, just to save some money.

Any tips for good coupon sites or is it generally better to get them in the Sunday paper, or both?

Re: Favorite coupon site?

• SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited May 2011
    Google Sunday Coupon Preview. They send you to them electronically every week so you don't have to buy the paper. There are always some different ones in the paper though.

Also, check out moneysavingmom.com. She has a post every week for about every store known to Americans and what deals you can get when you match up electronic coupons with store specials. 

Just know that HEB (since you are in TX) will twart most of your coupon savings by having the store brand at cheaper than the name brand with the coupon.. or the same price, so you are saving if you normally buy the name brand, but not if you buy the store brand. Or, they will have an in store coupon that is the same as the manufacturer coupon and you can't use both. Kroger, if you have one in your area, is great for couoning, though. There aren't any in Austin, but I used to live near one in Houston and it was amazing. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I don't go to HEB, we go to Kroger. 

Someone on FB suggested couponmom.com...and I looked at it but idk that I like it.
  • Moneysavingmom is cool if you have enough time to organize and store your coupons. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • coupons.com has a lot and is where I usually check. Most online coupon places make you download a coupon printer to your desktop in order to actually print out the coupons. I downloaded the one to use w/ coupons.com & it works for all the other sites as well.

target.com also has a ton of coupons if you do any shopping there. They often have manufacturer coupons and target coupons for items, so you can use both coupons at once for an item to save even more.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Hip2Save.com
    Swaggrabber.com
  • hip2save -by far.
    Also deal seeking mom, dealspl.us, coupons.com....

Really, hip2save will direct you everywhere you need to go.
  • FI swears by slickdeals.net
  • I love hip2 save but I also write for freemania.net and a lot of coupons get posted there but mostly 100% free things get posted there (coupons you use to get the item free or free items just online that get mailed to you)

Also sign up for Kraft First Taste at the kraft website often they do coupons for free items, I have received jello, philidelphia cooking creme, and shredded cheese coupons  for a free item.
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • I like the Krazy Coupon Lady blog and facebook page a lot for grocery store type coupons
  • I go to thekrazycouponlady.com she blogs about the best deals by store. Also, there is a link 'print coupons' that lists EVERY coupon out there. I'd try it out.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Yay! 

Thanks guys!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards