Snarky Brides

Happy monday

How was everyone's weekend?

Anyone at work like me?

Re: Happy monday

• My weekend was tiresome; I had holiday travel problems. 

Today I have been trying to get in touch with my insurance agent, but I just realized their office may be closed. My family did Christmas 2 days early and then I couldn't get home for 3 additinal days b/c of a cancelled flight, and it has me all turned around and I only just realized today is New Year's Eve. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I'm back at work after a week off and my head is so heavy. I think I'm vacation-hungover. We had awful travels during all of the storms and making it up to Arkansas, but once we were there it was fine. I butt heads with my FIL a lot, but this time was ok. I think the more people that are around, the easier it is to find a buffer.
    And seeing my niece is just more and more fun every year.
  • tlc35tlc35 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2012
    Happy NYE everyone! I am still sick and this is the first time I have been sick since I moved in with FI. I have felt a bit being the sickie on the couch all day around him. I do realize logically that he is going to be my husband so it is not weird for this to happen and he has been fine and helpful. Just a funny observation.
  • Morning. I am working all week, sadly. It's a payroll week and if I don't work, there are going to be about 400 employees in Ontario and British Columbia that will be very mad at me! But it's quiet today so I'm on TK :) Happy New Year to all!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards