Snarky Brides

I'm feeling SO old!!

So I was just looking around facebook and I saw a comment on my friend's page from a girl with a very familiar name, I couldn't put a finger on it.  I did some stalking and BAM.  I baby sat her, her brother and her sister.  She's now almost 20 years old.  Please kill me.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm feeling SO old!!

• hahahaha.

Someone my friend babysat is getting married. 
  • oh lord.  i couldn't handle that.  I have one of my other kids on facebook and he's graduating high school this year.  I used to change his diapers and watch Doug with him on Nickelodeon.

• I feel like I'm going to get kicked off this thread for saying this because I'm 23 but I'm gonna go for it anyway!

I used to teach a 6th grade girls bible study when I was in high school and now all of those girls are heading off to college! It makes me feel really old because I remember listening to all of them talking about how much they wanted to kiss boys! Ahhh!! And yes.. our bible studies consisted of long discussions about kissing boys, I was The Cool Leader haha

• My daughter turned 13 in March.  Yes, it made me feel old. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2011 Reading Challenge

Jessica has read 16 books toward her goal of 150 books.
    hide
    "It's fine to have an open mind, just not so open your brains fall out."
  • LesPaul, in 1990, I already knew my fiance for a year, HA! I win!  :)
  • My eight year old informed me the other day that he is not a child anymore and I cannot control his life.....lol.
  • Yesterday I was doing a make-up physics lab (back in college finishing my other degree) and a kid I taught when he was in 7th grade was in my lab group!  That was a bit awkward, especially since I clearly didn't know what I was doing and he kept looking at me like I had all the answers!
    imageimageAnniversary
  • I know how you feel a girl I babysat is now married with a baby!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards