Snarky Brides

About to slap a Bitch

2»

Re: About to slap a Bitch

• Oh ouch, milkduds! My friend sort of did that with one of my Wiimotes once while playing Boom Blox. We don't let him come over and play anymore. ;)

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko

• If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Meg, I was JUST thinking that. Get out of my head. Dave, ho's. Ho's, Dave.

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Milkduds

Is that a wall made out of particle board?

I guess you see something new everyday.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • edited June 2010
    I'm coming in on this kinda late but it was fun to read regardless of the circumstance that started the whole discussion...

But um, just for the record, if FI threw a remote at me and started turning over furniture I would call the cops too. And never, ever let him see his kid again until he got his anger under control.

She doesn't sound like she needed to be reproducing either, though.
  • OP, I'm not saying that this girl isn't crazy ... but if DH planted a remote in the wall and started over-turning furniture, I'd be calling the police, because even if I wasn't getting physically hurt, that's violent behavior.

And I've been in an abusive situation before, I've had it explained to me. A guy doesn't have to lay a hand on you to justify calling the cops. If he's saying or doing anything that makes her feel scared or uncomfortable, she is well within her rights to call the police and have a report filed. And that's even if she didn't have a kid in the house.

But the fact that there is a baby in their lives, I honestly hope to God that social services intervenes, because that kid is not in a stable, safe environment.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • I wonder if OP would be so defensive about her brother if he took it a step further and did actually hit her.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_slap-bitch?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f8e11273-061f-4337-8ceb-39b437c4ddfcPost:882e5edf-7174-4a53-be70-ebb2cf1a6179">Re: About to slap a Bitch</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wonder if OP would be so defensive about her brother if he took it a step further and did actually hit her.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

This sounds awful, but judging from how she's talking about it, I could just see her saying "Oh, but she provoked him, so it's not his fault", or "Well, he only slapped her, it's not like he punched her".

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

• Ugh, babymamadrama.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_slap-bitch?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f8e11273-061f-4337-8ceb-39b437c4ddfcPost:15313870-8ec6-4a8e-a902-460e4c686fdd">Re: About to slap a Bitch</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm coming in on this kinda late but it was fun to read regardless of the circumstance that started the whole discussion... But um, just for the record, if FI threw a remote at me and started turning over furniture I would call the cops too. And never, ever let him see his kid again until he got his anger under control. She doesn't sound like she needed to be reproducing either, though.
    Posted by JennaV26[/QUOTE]

I just reread this and let me clarify... I don't even have a kid! But dangit if I ever let him see our dog, which may as well be our kid, again!!!!

Jk. But no, really.
  • im just venting.  Btw, im not sticking up for them either, breaking up is the best thing they could have done.  as someone who has also been in abusive situations, his behavior is not ok.  just had to let all this crazy drama out.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Just for the record, I prefer the razor blade in the shoe approach.
  • I can see why you'd be upset, as it's your brother, but he's just as much to blame. 1, for simply staying with her; and 2, for throwing such a temper tantrum. Someone who throws remotes at the wall then tosses chairs around isn't that far off from hitting someone. I wouldn't want a guy like that around my baby either.
  • I understand the need to vent but your brother was just as in the wrong as his gf. My ex did things like that and I sure as hell called the cops on him. It would have been a million times worse if it had happened in front of a kid but we were smart enough not to procreate.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I love when Bubbalub comes around. And not just because I get to see Raptor watching Edward.

• My BFF's little sister is married to a guy who got mad at her once while he was home with their 4 month old. He tore all of the groceries out of the cabinet and stomped them into the floor, broke all the mirrors, and totally destroyed some of his 3 year old's toys. In doing all this, he cut himself, and proceeded to wipe blood all over the house AND his 4 month old daughter. He is BSC and I don't care what his excuse is. To me, your brother doesn't sound too much different.

Perhaps he should learn how to walk away without destroying property. Just a thought.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards