Snarky Brides

I missed you.

What's up guys? How is everyone doing?

Re: I missed you.

• ahhh the birthday girl returns!!
    Tell them what you got for a present, go on, make 'em all jealous :)
  • Hey! I'm about to go to the gym! (thanks btw) Laughing

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Hmm, well she's not a dude Meg, so the BJ b-day theory doesn't apply. I'm wondering what she got too.

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • xoxobxoxob member
    First Comment
    I got hella rad third baseline tickets to see The Red Sox play the Phillies!!!!!!! I cannot wait for that game! I will throw a pair of panties at Chase Utley for us all, and then offer to dry his tears when the Red Sox kick the phillies tooshie!!!
  • Woo hoo! Amazing.

• Yay! I'm glad you had a good birthday.  You and your cute puppy were missed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • xoxobxoxob member
    First Comment
    So stoked!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_missed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:fed16c4f-9697-4dfb-8ee3-ab9463d2df1dPost:0c88d2aa-24f5-452d-9f28-d7d7245c9a0b">Re: I missed you.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got hella rad third baseline tickets to see The Red Sox play the Phillies!!!!!!! I cannot wait for that game! I will throw a pair of panties at Chase Utley for us all, and then offer to dry his tears <font color="#800000"><strong>when the Red Sox kick the phillies tooshie!!!</strong></font>
    Posted by xoxob[/QUOTE]

As a former long time resident of the City of Brotherly Love, I must say --

BOOOOO!!!

Happy birthday  :)
  • Yay! What an awesome birthday present! And yay for being done with work so you can come play!
  • xoxobxoxob member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_missed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:fed16c4f-9697-4dfb-8ee3-ab9463d2df1dPost:9af45980-9335-4451-a3d5-00061538666a">Re: I missed you.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I missed you. : As a former long time resident of the City of Brotherly Love, I must say -- BOOOOO!!! Happy birthday  :)
    Posted by jajph1974[/QUOTE]

FI is a Phillies Phan. Goooo Red Sox!
  • Love the new siggy
  • xoxobxoxob member
    First Comment
    hahaha, thanks! my girls wrapped it for me and everything!
  • That is really cute. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love that you have the Knot magazine!  Looks like you had a great day!
  • Happy birthday!  I was wondering where you were today.
  • xoxobxoxob member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_missed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:fed16c4f-9697-4dfb-8ee3-ab9463d2df1dPost:6dbffde7-3ad5-44d2-b6a5-7c4e246f63b1">Re: I missed you.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Happy birthday!  I was wondering where you were today.
    Posted by jennylove810[/QUOTE]

:( It's going to be every day and I will miss you all. TK is blocked at work, so it's only after school special posting for me...le sigh.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_missed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:fed16c4f-9697-4dfb-8ee3-ab9463d2df1dPost:187753c6-850c-4522-8d2c-1d0855c4b864">Re: I missed you.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I missed you. : :( It's going to be every day and I will miss you all. TK is blocked at work, so it's only after school special posting for me...le sigh.
    Posted by xoxob[/QUOTE]

*dislike button*
  • Happy Belated, B!
  • Happy Birthday! I might be a tad biased but I love your sig pic. Very cute.
    Tweet? Me too! Have you checked out our My Real Wedding Gallery for ideas? Upload your photos here and be featured on The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards