October 2013 Weddings
Options

Newly Engaged

Hi ladies!
I just got engaged this week and I'm not sure when/where/how/what to start planning. With over a year before the wedding I have no idea where or how to start! 
What was the first thing you all planned? 
Daisypath Wedding tickers Daisypath Graduation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Re: Newly Engaged

• Options
    THE whole vision of what I want my weding to be , the formality, the time, the atmoshpere... Just make a look book of your own  and then go from there 
  • Options
    Budget, venue, photog, dj were on our top priority list to book/figure out. We figured out our budget, then booked the venue as soon as possible. Photog and dj were soon to follow.

Budget will be figured after a guest list and wants/needs are discussed, but we had done this probably a year before we even got engaged so we had a rough idea. Although if Fi had his way, we'd be inviting a lot more of everybody we meet! Lol Congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We did rough budget and rough guest list before choosing a venue so we knew if we could afford the place we wanted and if it had the space we needed. The rest just kind of falls into place slowly after that.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards